Checking Infor CRM (Saleslogix) Picklists for valid data

Question:

 This week I received a question about a particular Infor CRM (Saleslogix)  picklist. One of the picklist items, when chosen, would not show up in the field. If another item was chosen with it, the other item would show up, but if you went back into the picklist, the first was not checked. It was doing strange things and would not stick in the field.

Answer:

I went into the picklist  setup and compared this picklist item with the other items in the picklist. One difference that I found was that this item contained a comma. I removed the comma and replaced it with a slash. Saved the picklist and cleared the cache in my browser.

The picklist item now works just fine. Make sure that you are using all valid characters in you picklist items. 

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Dale Richter

Director of Training- I have worked with Customer FX since 1997

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest Infor CRM (Saleslogix) news and product updates!

You have Successfully Subscribed!