When inserting a SalesLogix ticket and the form displays for less than a second and then closes. How can I fix this?
SalesLogix stores temporary information in a local cache and in two registry keys that may be removed for troubleshooting machine specific issues. The cache information and registry keys are rebuilt automatically the next time the SalesLogix client is loaded.
Please note that before deleting any registry keys the registry should be backed up.
1. Close all SalesLogix applications.
2. Browse to C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataSoftwareSalesLogixCache.
3. Delete the contents of the CACHE folder.
4. From the Start menu, click Run.
5. On the Run window, in the Open field, Type regedit.
6. Click OK.
7. On the Registry Editor window, in the left pane, expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER, Software, and SalesLogix.
8. Click the Client folder and press Delete.
9. Click Yes.
10. Repeat steps 7-9 to delete the following registry keys:
12. Reboot the workstation.