We’re excited to share some news we recently received news from InboxGuru for Infor CRM (Saleslogix). On June 24th, many cool features were released and we hope that some (or all!) of them will prove valuable in your marketing efforts:
- Sales Pilot can now create a “Call Task” in Infor with call templates.
- You can now change the main “Send To” list if still in draft mode.
- The option to send to one list or multiple lists has been removed from the nurture creation screen. You can now add additional lists at any time.
- Email templates will now use the Mailchimp merge fields of |MC:SUBJECT| |MC_PREVIEW_TEXT|
- Landing Pages now support a “hidden field” type
- Email editor now supports auto-save at 15 minute increments.
- Email editor now allows you to revert to previously saved email drafts.
- You can now have more than one Mailchimp account.