I thought I had seen all the issues affecting the datalink but this was a new one. We could not login to the Administrator or Application Architect as the Administrator even though the datalink tested successfully. So I Iooked in SQL Management Studio for something that would affect the login and noticed that after the database restore was completed the default schema for the sysdba user was set to dbo instead of sysdba. This prevented the SLX administrator from opening the db. Changing the defaut schema to sysdba immediately corrected the issue.
- Crowdsourcing: Future Infor CRM Related Webinars
- Resolving Invalid Directory Errors In Infor CRM (formerly SalesLogix) Speedsearch
- Literals that can be used to build group queries in Infor CRM
- Adding a Filter/Condition to the Contact Attendees Lookup in the Infor CRM Activity Editor Dialog
- Determining the Tab Height Using Client Side Scripting in the Infor CRM Web Client