There are many customizations a user can make to the layout of the ICRM Web Client or Mobile Client. These settings are stored in the VFS (Virtual File System). If necessary, it is possible to use Application Architect to delete these customizations, resetting the client to it’s original layout.
- Open Application Architect and login as Admin.
- Choose Virtual File System Explorer in the View menu.
- Expand the nodes Virtual File System Explorer > Configuration > Application_User.
- Expand SlxClient for Web Client, or expand SlxMobile for Mobile Client.
- Right click to folder for the user in question, and choose Delete Selected.
- Click Yes to confirm on the Delete Folder window.
- Reset IIS.
- Delete temp internet files and browsers cache on user’s browser.
Note that if you know exactly which setting you wish to reset, you can expand the user’s folder and only delete the subfolder containing those settings, rather than resetting them all.