When configuring SpeedSearch you typically share the SpeedSearch Directory and all the subdirectories are now shared and available for users. We have seen the network permissions prevent the subdirectories from inheriting this share. When that happens you will see a path similar to \\server\\SalesLogix come up in the error message when you conduct a search. In this example, SalesLogix is the folder under the SpeedSearch folder, and the name of the connection. To resolve this issue, manually share the folder, in our example SalesLogix, and the SpeedSearch service will have access to the index collection under the SalesLogix folder.
- Crowdsourcing: Future Infor CRM Related Webinars
- Resolving Invalid Directory Errors In Infor CRM (formerly SalesLogix) Speedsearch
- Literals that can be used to build group queries in Infor CRM
- Adding a Filter/Condition to the Contact Attendees Lookup in the Infor CRM Activity Editor Dialog
- Determining the Tab Height Using Client Side Scripting in the Infor CRM Web Client