I have not found any official reference to this change anyplace: prior to 7.5.2 the Sage.Entity.Interfaces.IOwner entity contained a RightsCollection collection of user rights (Sage.Entity.Interfaces.IOwnerRights which represents the database table SECRIGHTS). In 7.5.2 this has changed to now just be called Rights. If you have any code that was using the previous property name “RightsCollection” you will need to update them when you upgrade to 7.5.2.
- Using Style to Manipulate Control Locations in the Infor CRM Web Client
- Training Workshop: Creating a New Opportunity in Infor CRM (Saleslogix) Web
- Recording: Infor CRM (Saleslogix) v8.3 Outlook Integration
- Reducing Event Viewer SData errors in Infor CRM (formerly SalesLogix)
- Free Training: Using Global Replace to Update Records in Infor CRM (Saleslogix)