I have not found any official reference to this change anyplace: prior to 7.5.2 the Sage.Entity.Interfaces.IOwner entity contained a RightsCollection collection of user rights (Sage.Entity.Interfaces.IOwnerRights which represents the database table SECRIGHTS). In 7.5.2 this has changed to now just be called Rights. If you have any code that was using the previous property name “RightsCollection” you will need to update them when you upgrade to 7.5.2.
- “Service Sage.Platform.Application.IEntityContextService is not available in the current context” in Infor CRM web client
- Using the Hosts File With InforCRM SpeedSearch
- Inside Look: Takeaways From the Infor CRM Partner Summit
- Infor Product Speed Session: Infor CRM
- Update 06 for Infor CRM version 8.3 now available for download