I have not found any official reference to this change anyplace: prior to 7.5.2 the Sage.Entity.Interfaces.IOwner entity contained a RightsCollection collection of user rights (Sage.Entity.Interfaces.IOwnerRights which represents the database table SECRIGHTS). In 7.5.2 this has changed to now just be called Rights. If you have any code that was using the previous property name “RightsCollection” you will need to update them when you upgrade to 7.5.2.
- Word Wrap Not Working in Infor CRM 8.1.x and Newer on IE 11
- More on Infor CRM triggers introduced in v8.1
- New Features Spotlight: Infor CRM (Saleslogix) v8.2 Update 01
- Adding an Address lookup to the Account Assets add edit view in Infor CRM8.1 (Formerly SalesLogix)
- Come Work for Customer FX! We’re Looking for a New Developer!