I have not found any official reference to this change anyplace: prior to 7.5.2 the Sage.Entity.Interfaces.IOwner entity contained a RightsCollection collection of user rights (Sage.Entity.Interfaces.IOwnerRights which represents the database table SECRIGHTS). In 7.5.2 this has changed to now just be called Rights. If you have any code that was using the previous property name “RightsCollection” you will need to update them when you upgrade to 7.5.2.
- InforCRM 8.3.x Web Client Edit Options Are Missing
- Infor CRM Web Error- The bundle could not be created because this manifest has invalid items.
- Reading Data Using the Infor CRM SData REST API from a .NET Application Using the DotNetSDataClient Library
- New Feature Alert: Contour Proximity Search for Infor CRM v8.3.04 Web and Mobile
- New Version of the Mobile Developer Toolkit Available with Support for All Infor CRM Mobile Versions (including 3.5)