I have not found any official reference to this change anyplace: prior to 7.5.2 the Sage.Entity.Interfaces.IOwner entity contained a RightsCollection collection of user rights (Sage.Entity.Interfaces.IOwnerRights which represents the database table SECRIGHTS). In 7.5.2 this has changed to now just be called Rights. If you have any code that was using the previous property name “RightsCollection” you will need to update them when you upgrade to 7.5.2.
- Opening External Websites from Server-Side C# Code Snippets in Infor CRM (Saleslogix) Web
- Opening External Websites from Navigation or Menus in Infor CRM (Saleslogix)
- Programmatically Setting Custom Conditions for the Lookup Results Group in Infor CRM (Saleslogix) Web
- Improving Performance of the Initial Load Time of Infor CRM (Saleslogix) Web
- Infor CRM is #1 on SelectHub Leaderboard