When installing the new XBar application I found the instructions a little vague so I thought I would pass on a clarification. The installingSaleslogixXbar.pdf refers to the Service URL as the Saleslogix SData portal and on the install the user must fill in the Server URL. This is actually the Service URL and it is the path to the SData portal, i.e. https://mydemowebserver/SData or https://webserver:3333/SData. This helped me clear an issue with a quirky install so hope this helps.
- Crowdsourcing: Future Infor CRM Related Webinars
- Resolving Invalid Directory Errors In Infor CRM (formerly SalesLogix) Speedsearch
- Literals that can be used to build group queries in Infor CRM
- Adding a Filter/Condition to the Contact Attendees Lookup in the Infor CRM Activity Editor Dialog
- Determining the Tab Height Using Client Side Scripting in the Infor CRM Web Client