The Customer FX Newsletter offers a snapshot of what’s happened in the last month, and what’s coming. Plus a few other goodies thrown in for fun. You can sign-up here if you’d like a copy delivered directly to your inbox.
Salesfusion Marketing Automation for Infor CRM – New Look, Improved Dashboards
Learn how the updates will improve your marketing efforts.
For this month’s webinar we will be taking a look at the all new Salesfusion user interface. This new interface makes it easier to manage your leads, contacts, email blasts, web site visits and landing pages. Improved dashboards make it easier to understand the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.
In addition to the new user interface, we will discuss:
- Considerably lower cost than previous versions. Now even small companies with a limited marketing budget can take advantage of all of the capabilities of Salesfusion.
- Free, best on the market integration to Infor CRM. No other digital marketing service has the level of data integration and data synchronization as Salesfusion. This enables your sales and marketing users to leverage all marketing related data from within Infor CRM.
What: Salesfusion Marketing Automation for Infor CRM – New Look, Improved Dashboards Presented by Michael Chesin of Salesfusion
When: Wednesday, October 26th at 2pm CST (It’s not too late to sign up!)
Where: Online via GoToWebinar
The Customer FX Library
Have you taken a look?
The Customer FX Library has a plethora of Infor CRM, and Infor CRM related, information. Whether you’re looking for a training video or the latest Infor CRM Compatibility Matrix, we’ve got you covered.
- Watch last month’s featured webinar: Configure, Price, Quote with Infor CPQ for Infor CRM.
- Learn how to import data into Infor CRM using SQL server integration services.
- Take a look at a guide that will give you an introduction to job server and creating jobs in Infor CRM.
Infor CRM News
If you’re looking for product or industry information you’ve come to the right place.
- Having trouble deleting attachments in the Infor CRM 8.2 Web client? Learn why is happening and what to do.
- On that note… Check out these instructions for adding attachments to a custom entity in Infor CRM Web.
- Heads up – there’s a breaking change in the v8.3 editable grid in Infor CRM Web. Find out what this means.
- Missing ‘Record to History’ button after installing Xbar 1.3 with Outlook 2010 in Infor CRM v8.2. Get the fix.
Infor CRM Training Workshops
Free training workshops every month!
Whether you are brand new to Infor CRM, or you’d like to brush up on your skills, our training workshops will help you get the most out of Infor CRM. Check out what’s coming up in November.
- Monday, November 7th at 2pm CST: Managing Your Infor CRM Dashboard
- Monday, November 14th at 2pm CST: Infor CRM Web – Creating a New Opportunity
- Monday, November 28th at 2pm CST: Infor CRM v8 – Using the Duplicate Wizard