Finding the SalesLogix Community information you need. Right now.
At last, a great way to search and browse the official Sage SalesLogix community forums. Community Explorer is a desktop client that allows you to search and browse the discussions in the Sage SalesLogix community in a faster & more efficient way. Take a look at the following screenshots of Community Explorer and see for yourself:
(click the images for a larger view)
Community Explorer is a free application you can download and use right now to browse the official Sage SalesLogix community.
- Ability to easily search forums with combinations of conditions (for example, search for posts containing "SQL Rule", or search for posts containing "SQL Rule" authored by "Nick Galler", or search for posts containing "SQL Rule" authored by "Nick Galler" in a specific forum.
- Search for a post with an exact phrase, containing a combination of words, or for posts without certain words.
- Search with advanced operators using wildcards, boolean operators, and using proximity (for example, search for any post where the word "rule" is within two words of the word "sql").
- Save searches to rerun a search or modify to add more conditions.
- View all posts from a particular user.
- Browse through community forums, blogs, or ideas.
- See replies & posts flagged as an answer in a thread.
- See number of kudos a post as received
- Easily copy or print posts or threads.
- Trigger a reply to a thread or a new post (currently launches in a browser)
- Minimize to the tray for quick access.
Install Community Explorer
Click to Install Community Explorer
(FREE - Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Required)
Community Explorer is provided free and "as-is" with no warranties. Thanks for visiting the Customer FX Labs.