Login / Register  search  syndication  about

Customer FX 3.0

Dave Tinjum on Customer FX 3.0 - Customer FX 1.0 was actually Business FX, born in the fall of 1993. In 2000 we started using the DBA Customer FX to reflect the change in our industry from Sales Automation to Customer Relationship Management, and 2.0 arrived. This blog will share the birth and evolution of Customer FX 3.0 and maybe even be an interesting read from time to time.

Published by
What's This?

Bookmark and Share

About Anonymous

Comments

Customer FX 3.0 said:

In my previous post I talked about the key concepts behind Customer FX 3.0 and the 4 key concepts underlying our strategy. In addition to concepts, Customer FX 3.0 is About Beliefs. Belief number 1 - Knowledge Should Be Free. We've been acting on

May 27, 2008 7:37 AM

Ryan Farley said:

"We add value by doing, not knowing"

Very poetic ;-)  Seriously, that should be our new company theme (ok, not really, I like the "Be Excellent" theme we have now, but I like what that phrase says about us).

It's well past time to move beyond the "If I tell you how to do something I have to charge you" mentality. For those who want to "do", they know that this is the place to get the knowledge (and our community sites). They'll likely figure it out anyway, we just help get them there faster. For those who need help with the "doing" part, they'll know that we're the ones that can get that part done for them - we've already shown that we have the knowledge to do it.

This is a great company :-)

-Ryan

May 27, 2008 5:51 PM

David Tinjum said:

"They'll likely figure it out anyway, we just help get them there faster."

Exactly - I'll end up quoting this line in the future, so here's my shout out up front.

May 27, 2008 6:25 PM

Customer FX 3.0 said:

In my previous post I related how our simple, nine word Mission Statement related to improved performance of our company. In this post I'll try to relate how it impacted one of our clients. On Thursday this past week, I had a strategic planning meeting

May 31, 2008 5:48 PM

May 31, 2008 5:50 PM

May 31, 2008 5:56 PM

May 31, 2008 5:58 PM

May 31, 2008 6:01 PM

June 1, 2008 11:50 AM

June 1, 2008 11:52 AM

Jenny Carnie said:

Very interesting. . . Chris caught your post and sent it on to us.  I'll have to see what happens in Part 2.

August 14, 2008 3:08 PM

Buck N. said:

I know these guys and this is not true. You must not be telling the entire truth. As my dad alway said there always two sides to the story.

August 14, 2008 4:12 PM

David Tinjum said:

Buck - first of all, thanks for stopping by and joining the discussion.

You make some pretty strong statements for someone with zero firsthand knowledge of the events that have taken place.

How does "knowing them" allow you to claim "this is not true"?  They are a pretty big company.  Do you know everyone there?

Since you didn't link to your blog or web page I have no idea if we've ever met, or who you are.  But I am left wondering why you would say "you must not be telling the entire truth".

The truth is, having been in this business for over 20 years, these types of partner conflicts are more the norm than the exception with vendors that both sell direct and through channels.  This just happens to be one of the more blatant I've experienced.

As for the sage advice from your father, if you read my post I said basically the same thing - "This is my take on the situation based on what I believe to be the facts.  The other party's involved may have a different view of the facts."

Hopefully Third Party will comment, or better yet pick up  the phone.

August 14, 2008 5:41 PM

Steve Chipman said:

Interesting, Dave.  One of our engineers forwarded this post to me.  I will look forward to any additional info.

August 20, 2008 3:12 PM

Sam Biado said:

I find this very interesting myself since I am looking at partnering with [name removed].  I would love an update if you have one.

August 21, 2008 12:19 PM

David Tinjum said:

Steve and Sam - will do

August 21, 2008 12:36 PM

Doug Gangi said:

Interesting conversation...one I want to stay on top of.  We are already a partner of <3rd Party> and haven't had any negative experiences with them as of yet.  <3rd Party> is still struggling with how to maintain a business partner channel + direct sales team (same struggle that <Major> went through about 10 years ago).  There are rules of engagement in place, and so far <3rd Party> has played fairly by them.  We are in a different region than CustomerFX, so I wonder if your negative experience has to do with a renegade direct sales rep in your territory vs. an overall rogue attitude by the company (which we have not seen yet).

Please keep us all posted.

August 27, 2008 1:45 PM

David Haughton said:

I attended the Partner conference for this vendor earlier this year. I can be 100% sure that this is NOT the intent or indeed, the culture of this company. Many sales organisations employ a maverick somewhere in their team; the problem is if this person is their "Top Gun"! Personally I wouldnt stand for this and I would talk directly to VP Sales and resolve.

Business in 2008 is tough in most markets. When a company has both a direct and indirect channel, unless there are clear rules of engagement, it is easy for conflict to take place. In my view this tends to be fuelled by a perceived inability of the other party to close the business. We know perception is NOT always reality. In theory the channel partner should be better equipped to deliver a well designed solution in comparison to some software salesperson. That is the competitive edge the channel has. The technology is simple so the client doesnt gain a "comfort blanket" by dealing direct.

Another point is that within our industry, some Channel Partners indiscriminately accumulate relationships with Business Application vendors. There is no way that they can properly commit to each vendor. If any vendor is to have faith in the channel as a key source of revenue that they can rely on, they need to work with Partners who are committed to them through resources and effort and not words alone. They can then see the Partner as a true extension of their direct team.

Our commitment to the <<Major>> is very luke warm and therefore we get no leads, little communication and although we are certifed to sell and deploy, they dont care if they stand on our toes. Interestingly, we understand if they might wish to jump on them!

September 19, 2008 3:18 AM

David Tinjum said:

I ended up  having a conversation with the President and a channel executive from Third Party.  It did not turn out to my liking, but I do understand how and why we had the issue.  It has more to do with their business model than any "culture" issue.  Of course, there may be differences between North America and Europe.  I'm going to post an update with more on this.  Thanks for stopping by David.

September 19, 2008 8:16 AM

The Inbox said:

Sage&#39;s Annual Business Partner award ceremony. In October we announced that we had been chosen for

February 9, 2009 4:20 PM

Ryan Farley said:

I am a Facebook junkie. I live on that site. :-)

February 20, 2009 5:10 PM

David Tinjum said:

Much better than Linkedin, but to be fair, they have different purposes.

February 20, 2009 5:35 PM

DHH said:

Hi Dave,

What we've realized in creating our products is that one of the most important things is buy-in from the people who are supposed to use the system. If the person setting up the software can't get the rest of the organization to use it, it falls flat. So we try very hard to make sure that all users of the software feel comfortable with it. This, in our minds, include respecting the privacy settings of everyone using the system.

If Highrise didn't do this, people who desired to keep things private would just do it outside of Highrise. They'd keep in their own personal file on their own computer and would use Highrise even less. I don't think anyone would win from that.

March 19, 2009 10:33 PM

David Tinjum said:

DHH,

Thanks for the thoughtful post.  The approach to product development you described has led to a very nice product in Highrise.  Seriously.  But, is it possible for 37signals to ever get it wrong?  If so, I submit this is one such case.

In no other business application I can think of do the people using it have the expectation of a right to privacy.

1.  Accounting - can a user decide which invoices to hide? Delete?

2.  Email - nope, to expectation of privacy.  Every company policy, and the legal system say no.

3.  File storage - nope.

4.  Basecamp from 37signals - no<g>

Putting the most basic security model in place would take your product to the next level and greatly expand your marketplace to include most every small business under 10 employees.  While you may have a niche (not exactly sure what it is) I can't think of a small business owner I know who would consider Highrise.  There are many nice alternatives out there without the security flaw.

Could I be wrong?  Sure.  Maybe your target is virtual teams who form and disband, with nobody really owning a customer, project, customer service, etc.  That would make sense.  Seems like a pretty limited target market, but Highrise would be perfect in that scenario.

March 20, 2009 4:14 AM

DHH said:

I certainly can't tell you what's right for your business. I absolutely respect that Highrise is not a good fit for you. I will note, though, that Highrise is the fastest growing product we've ever had and that small businesses are by far the dominant customer group. Again, that doesn't mean it's right for you just because it's right for others. Just sharing that to put this in context.

Also, I think the main point here is that if an employee wants to hide an interaction or a contact or an email or anything else, they're just not going to use systems with corporate surveillance. So if you want to send a private email, you can use your personal gmail account instead. If you want to store a price file, you can use your personal dropbox or whatever.

The point being that no controls in any software package can stop employees from willfully hiding things from their employer. That's a game you're never going to win. Instead, I think it'd be better to simply rely on policy. Your policy can be that "do not store private notes that I don't have access to in the system". If people violate that policy, they can get reprimanded or even fired.

In any case, I do appreciate the feedback on this. We're certainly not right all the time. And we're definitely not right for all the people all the time.

March 22, 2009 11:08 AM

roobus said:

Well, this is nothing new of 37signals. They do have some very loyal customers, but quite a few are put off by the kind of arrogance and know-all attitude they exhibit (like on the forums). There are plenty of instances. Yet, at the end of the day, their products sell well, and I guess it will remain that way for some time to come.

May 13, 2009 12:37 PM

Dave G said:

Having used Highrise for a month now I must agree with the author's security points. This morning I thought through the process of using an outside contractor to perform telemarketing. No can do with Highrise; too risky. I'll be moving on shortly and it's too bad because the sales people love it. Salesforce has done a great job of making a once understandable tool into a house of mirrors. I went with Highrise because I don't have the time to learn to Salesforce even though it's pricing is small business acceptable.

One measure of protection for Highrise's data insecurity is to export it every day. The Admin can see all contacts. A sales person could keep a tandem database of contacts no matter what CRM tool the company uses. Highrise just makes it ridiculously easy to do.

May 21, 2009 12:40 PM

Kregg said:

DHH is completely missing the point and on multiple levels.

1. A corporate CRM system is not intended to store personal information. Contacts and all other data stored in the system is owned by the company, not the individual. Most employment agreements make this point explicitly.

2. The issue is not whether or not users have a right to privacy. It is whether the system provides a comprehensive security architecture or not. And Dave is right, High Rise does not. Even very small businesses who have only 2 or 3 sales people require the ability to prevent individual sales people from accessing other sales people's leads, customers, and deals, while at the same time providing the sales manager, usually the owner of the company, with complete visibility of all the sales activity of all the sales people.

3. In High Rise data access control is placed in the hands of the individual user and is managed on a record by record basis. Not only is this a risky and inefficient method of access control, there is no method provided by High Rise to identify who has access to what records. This is a gaping security loop hole.

4. A comprehensive security architecture with access control rules that can be applied efficiently and consistently across all users and all records in the data base is something completely different from a "corporate surveillance" system. The issue is not whether big brother is watching. It is that you cannot manage your sales team, sales processes and customer support procedures effectively without a security architecture.

In addition to the points Dave makes, I would argue the single biggest drawback to High Rise from a sales management perspective is the lack of ability to manage the sales pipeline and sales process.

In High Rise revenue is tracked with the Deal record. A Deal can be of one of three types, Pending, Won or Lost. You can filter Deals by any of these three criteria. This is probably sufficient if your sales cycle is comprised of only two possible stages, 'Pending then Won' or 'Pending then Lost'. But most sales processes are far more complex. Furthermore, there is no way to sort Deal records by the dollar amount or any other value. Nor is there a way to project a future date that a deal is expected to be closed. And since users can determine whether or not a Deal is visible to other users, such as the sales manager, it is not possible for the sales manager to get a reliable answer to even the most basic queries such as; "How much revenue is Joe going to bring in next quarter?" Or, "How many of our deals are in the final negotiation stage and need to be closed this month?" Or, "What is the total value of our pipeline for this year?" To be fair, you can filter Deals in High Rise by historic time frames, but not future time frames.

Other major drawbacks: no way to distinguish leads, suspects, prospects, etc. from customers, no ability to capture leads from web sites, no outbound email, no reporting capabilities of any kind, no ability to assign and track performance against quotas, no customization capabilities of any kind, no ability to sort records in any way other than alphabetic order

I think High Rise is OK as a contact manager, especially for individuals or small companies who do not have a requirement to track the sales pipeline or manage sales people. But, I don't see it as a viable CRM or SFA solution for the reasons listed above.

August 27, 2009 7:30 PM

Chuck said:

I have been using Highrise for almost a year now and although I continue to use it, it's not because I like it. It's because it is entirely cheap and easy to use. At my corporate day job, the org uses Microsoft CRM and I have to say I like it much better. Of course, we're comparing peanuts to caviar here in pricing. In a start-up environment Highrise CRM does a good job at what it's mean to do. I agree with Dave and some of the other commenters. It would only take a little bit to make this product better. Security and better role permissions would definitely help. The interface is also cumbersome without any flexibility. Overall, Highrise's strength is it's simplicity and it does well in the low-end CRM segment. If my company grew, I wouldn't hesitate to move onto another product.

September 26, 2009 6:33 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for Citrix GoToAssist - Moving to the Cloud - Part 1 - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Citrix GoToAssist - Moving to the Cloud - Part 1 - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

December 18, 2009 3:30 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for Basecamp - Moving to the Cloud - Part 2 - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Basecamp - Moving to the Cloud - Part 2 - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

December 21, 2009 9:52 AM

Twitter Trackbacks for Twitter - Moving to the Cloud - Part 3 - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Twitter - Moving to the Cloud - Part 3 - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

December 22, 2009 9:13 AM

Ryan Farley said:

I just love Basecamp. Nothing helps a project go smoother. I am just as happy now with Basecamp as when we first started using it.

December 22, 2009 4:02 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for How Fanboys See Operating Systems - Funny - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 How Fanboys See Operating Systems - Funny - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

December 24, 2009 9:32 AM

Twitter Trackbacks for Box.net - Moving to the Cloud - Part 4 - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Box.net - Moving to the Cloud - Part 4 - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

December 28, 2009 9:53 AM

Twitter Trackbacks for Yammer - Moving to the Cloud - Part 5 - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Yammer - Moving to the Cloud - Part 5 - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

December 29, 2009 9:57 AM

Twitter Trackbacks for The Socially Acceptable Geek Subgenre Scale - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 The Socially Acceptable Geek Subgenre Scale - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

December 31, 2009 9:55 AM

Wayne Schulz said:

Maybe.

But I think nearly all SaaS margin comparisons make a very fatal mistake. They assume that the margin the SaaS vendor pays will remain constant.

It won't.

When the market is new and companies buy like crazy to adopt a new technology the SaaS vendors will pay out almost whatever is needed in margin to keep  new customers flowing and win market share.

Need proof? Fast forward to 2010 where on-premise software is  considered  a saturated (stagnant) market and what happens? The on-premise publishers have to monkey with tier to keep earnings constant or growing. It comes out of the VAR pocket and into the publisher. Zero sum gain for the customer. Definitely not zero sum for the VAR.

The same tier gymnastics is going to  happen with SaaS -- only the market's so new at the moment that nobody cares (or thinks about it).

The only relevant goal for VARS   looking to form long term businesses that someone would want to buy (know anyone looking to buy ERP businesses today?) is that they MUST build their OWN recurring revenue (special sauce).

Anyone building a business based solely on the courtesy of a software publisher (on-premise or SaaS or whatever the next big thing is) to continue to pay them a margin is foolish.

January 6, 2010 4:33 AM

uberVU - social comments said:

This post was mentioned on Twitter by CustomerFX: Will Sage SalesLogix Cloud Edition Level the Playing Field for Business Partners? http://bit.ly/4VPlLn

January 6, 2010 7:14 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for Google Apps Premier - Moving to the Cloud - Part 6 - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Google Apps Premier - Moving to the Cloud - Part 6 - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

January 7, 2010 10:56 AM

Twitter Trackbacks for GitHub - Moving to the Cloud - Part 7 - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 GitHub - Moving to the Cloud - Part 7 - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

January 19, 2010 11:46 AM

Twitter Trackbacks for First Photo of Official Twitter Blackberry Client - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 First Photo of Official Twitter Blackberry Client - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

January 20, 2010 8:25 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for Amazon Web Services - Moving to the Cloud - Part 8 - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Amazon Web Services - Moving to the Cloud - Part 8 - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

January 22, 2010 11:07 AM

Ryan Farley said:

Great video.

March 4, 2010 1:52 PM

Customer FX 3.0 said:

Another video from Socialnomics author Erik Qualman.

April 2, 2010 9:57 AM

Twitter Trackbacks for Social Media ROI - Is it Possible? [Video] - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Social Media ROI - Is it Possible? [Video] - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

April 2, 2010 1:31 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for Our Very Own Custom Facebook URL - Finally - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Our Very Own Custom Facebook URL - Finally - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

April 5, 2010 1:06 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for OMG I can't get this song out of my head [Video] - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 OMG I can't get this song out of my head [Video] - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

April 8, 2010 2:23 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for YouTube - See The Very First Video Uploaded [Video] - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 YouTube - See The Very First Video Uploaded [Video] - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

April 23, 2010 8:16 AM

Twitter Trackbacks for We've Made it Easier to Like Us on Facebook [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 We've Made it Easier to Like Us on Facebook         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

April 23, 2010 12:08 PM

Citrix GoToAssist - Moving to the Cloud - Part 1 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Citrix GoToAssist - Moving to the Cloud - Part 1 - Customer FX 3.0

April 27, 2010 7:45 AM

Customer FX 3.0 said:

With the pending release of SalesLogix Cloud Edition, it seems like a good time to lay out what Customer FX has been doing in this area.

April 27, 2010 7:45 AM

April 27, 2010 7:45 AM

April 27, 2010 7:45 AM

April 27, 2010 7:45 AM

April 27, 2010 7:45 AM

April 27, 2010 7:45 AM

April 27, 2010 7:45 AM

Citrix GoToAssist - Moving to the Cloud - Part 1 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

April 27, 2010 7:45 AM

Basecamp - Moving to the Cloud - Part 2 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Basecamp - Moving to the Cloud - Part 2 - Customer FX 3.0

Basecamp - Moving to the Cloud - Part 2 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Basecamp - Moving to the Cloud - Part 2 - Customer FX 3.0

Customer FX 3.0 said:

The cloud was still not the term used for SaaS apps, I think On Demand was the buzzword of the day, and the adoption of Basecamp was not part of a grand plan. It was very simple, affordable, and solved some business issues.

Basecamp - Moving to the Cloud - Part 2 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Basecamp - Moving to the Cloud - Part 2 - Customer FX 3.0

Twitter - Moving to the Cloud - Part 3 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Twitter - Moving to the Cloud - Part 3 - Customer FX 3.0

Twitter - Moving to the Cloud - Part 3 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Twitter - Moving to the Cloud - Part 3 - Customer FX 3.0

Twitter - Moving to the Cloud - Part 3 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Twitter - Moving to the Cloud - Part 3 - Customer FX 3.0

Customer FX 3.0 said:

Social media was just starting to explode, Facebook was not at 300 million users yet, but was growing like crazy. Twitter was also growing fast but was a year or so from blowing up big-time. We were just playing around at first, and set up our blogs to

Twitter - Moving to the Cloud - Part 3 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Twitter - Moving to the Cloud - Part 3 - Customer FX 3.0

Box.net - Moving to the Cloud - Part 4 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Box.net - Moving to the Cloud - Part 4 - Customer FX 3.0

Box.net - Moving to the Cloud - Part 4 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Box.net - Moving to the Cloud - Part 4 - Customer FX 3.0

Box.net - Moving to the Cloud - Part 4 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Box.net - Moving to the Cloud - Part 4 - Customer FX 3.0

Box.net - Moving to the Cloud - Part 4 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Box.net - Moving to the Cloud - Part 4 - Customer FX 3.0

Customer FX 3.0 said:

We have been blogging since 2002, before it was even called blogging. We had an article site that allowed comments at crmdeveloper.com, now part of our main site. We started slxdeveloper.com in 2002 as an article and developer forum, now called social

Box.net - Moving to the Cloud - Part 4 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Box.net - Moving to the Cloud - Part 4 - Customer FX 3.0

Yammer - Moving to the Cloud - Part 5 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Yammer - Moving to the Cloud - Part 5 - Customer FX 3.0

Yammer - Moving to the Cloud - Part 5 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Yammer - Moving to the Cloud - Part 5 - Customer FX 3.0

Yammer - Moving to the Cloud - Part 5 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Yammer - Moving to the Cloud - Part 5 - Customer FX 3.0

Yammer - Moving to the Cloud - Part 5 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Yammer - Moving to the Cloud - Part 5 - Customer FX 3.0

Yammer - Moving to the Cloud - Part 5 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Yammer - Moving to the Cloud - Part 5 - Customer FX 3.0

Customer FX 3.0 said:

Yammer. Wow. This app has been a great addition to our portfolio. Part private Twitter, part company portal, part group IM, Only $3 or $5 per person, per month. Big shout out to @yammer on Twitter. Will be integrating with SalesLogix Cloud for sure.

Yammer - Moving to the Cloud - Part 5 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Yammer - Moving to the Cloud - Part 5 - Customer FX 3.0

Google Apps Premier - Moving to the Cloud - Part 6 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Google Apps Premier - Moving to the Cloud - Part 6 - Customer FX 3.0

Google Apps Premier - Moving to the Cloud - Part 6 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Google Apps Premier - Moving to the Cloud - Part 6 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Google Apps Premier - Moving to the Cloud - Part 6 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Google Apps Premier - Moving to the Cloud - Part 6 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Google Apps Premier - Moving to the Cloud - Part 6 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Customer FX 3.0 said:

This has been a huge win for us. For the last umpteen years we were running Microsoft Exchange, which did the job, but required more and more hardware and more and more time to patch, upgrade and maintain.

Google Apps Premier - Moving to the Cloud - Part 6 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  GitHub - Moving to the Cloud - Part 7 - Customer FX 3.0

GitHub - Moving to the Cloud - Part 7 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  GitHub - Moving to the Cloud - Part 7 - Customer FX 3.0

GitHub - Moving to the Cloud - Part 7 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  GitHub - Moving to the Cloud - Part 7 - Customer FX 3.0

Customer FX 3.0 said:

Another huge win for us. We are using GitHub for team developement collaboration and source control, internally and with our clients as part of the dev team. We are also using GitHub to host our SalesLogix Open Source projects.

GitHub - Moving to the Cloud - Part 7 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  GitHub - Moving to the Cloud - Part 7 - Customer FX 3.0

Amazon Web Services - Moving to the Cloud - Part 8 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Amazon Web Services - Moving to the Cloud - Part 8 - Customer FX 3.0

Amazon Web Services - Moving to the Cloud - Part 8 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Amazon Web Services - Moving to the Cloud - Part 8 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Amazon Web Services - Moving to the Cloud - Part 8 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Amazon Web Services - Moving to the Cloud - Part 8 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Amazon Web Services - Moving to the Cloud - Part 8 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Amazon Web Services - Moving to the Cloud - Part 8 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Amazon Web Services - Moving to the Cloud - Part 8 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Amazon Web Services - Moving to the Cloud - Part 8 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Killing Trees Is Stoopid - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Killing Trees Is Stoopid - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9 - Customer FX 3.0

Killing Trees Is Stoopid - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Killing Trees Is Stoopid - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Killing Trees Is Stoopid - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Killing Trees Is Stoopid - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Killing Trees Is Stoopid - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Killing Trees Is Stoopid - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Killing Trees Is Stoopid - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Killing Trees Is Stoopid - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Customer FX 3.0 said:

E-Signatures. Eliminating printing, signing and faxing/scanning contracts, sales orders, and all of the

April 27, 2010 7:58 AM

April 27, 2010 7:58 AM

April 27, 2010 7:58 AM

April 27, 2010 7:58 AM

April 27, 2010 7:58 AM

April 27, 2010 7:58 AM

April 27, 2010 7:58 AM

April 27, 2010 7:58 AM

April 27, 2010 7:58 AM

Twitter Trackbacks for Killing Trees Is Stoopid - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9 - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Killing Trees Is Stoopid - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9 - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

April 27, 2010 11:31 AM

Twitter Trackbacks for Linkedin Users Can Now Follow Companies - Follow Customer FX [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Linkedin Users Can Now Follow Companies - Follow Customer FX         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

April 30, 2010 1:24 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for The 45 Minute Meeting Movement - We're In [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 The 45 Minute Meeting Movement - We're In         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

May 12, 2010 1:29 PM

Lexus Rx300 Online Repair Manual, 2000 Lexus Rx300 Service Manual said:

Pingback from  Lexus Rx300 Online Repair Manual, 2000 Lexus Rx300 Service Manual

May 20, 2010 12:27 PM

Torino Part Performance Aftermarket Ford Bronco, 93 Ford Ranger Headlight Bronco Ii said:

Pingback from  Torino Part Performance Aftermarket Ford Bronco, 93 Ford Ranger Headlight Bronco Ii

May 20, 2010 1:15 PM

Acer Aspire L100, Taillight Royal Venture Yamaha V Star 1100 Silverado said:

Pingback from  Acer Aspire L100, Taillight Royal Venture Yamaha V Star 1100 Silverado

May 20, 2010 1:37 PM

Chevrolet Monza Spyder Pontiac Astre, Pontiac Astre Art said:

Pingback from  Chevrolet Monza Spyder Pontiac Astre, Pontiac Astre Art

May 20, 2010 1:40 PM

Headlight Exhaust Manifold Chrysler Newport Parts, Chrysler Newport 2nd Hand De Tomaso said:

Pingback from  Headlight Exhaust Manifold Chrysler Newport Parts, Chrysler Newport 2nd Hand De Tomaso

May 20, 2010 1:40 PM

Create Diamante Poem, Used Diamante Mitsubishi Montero Sport Lancer Evolution said:

Pingback from  Create Diamante Poem, Used Diamante Mitsubishi Montero Sport Lancer Evolution

May 20, 2010 2:49 PM

C20 C3500 Pickup Auto Parts, Averatec C3500 Restore said:

Pingback from  C20 C3500 Pickup Auto Parts, Averatec C3500 Restore

May 20, 2010 2:50 PM

1978 Buick Lesabre Custom Pontiac Bonneville, 1997 Buick Century Battery said:

Pingback from  1978 Buick Lesabre Custom Pontiac Bonneville, 1997 Buick Century Battery

May 20, 2010 3:16 PM

Used 1978 Ford Granada Explorer Sport Trac, Granada Golf Coral Gables said:

Pingback from  Used 1978 Ford Granada Explorer Sport Trac, Granada Golf Coral Gables

May 20, 2010 3:56 PM

600sec Coolant Company, 600sec Electric said:

Pingback from  600sec Coolant Company, 600sec Electric

May 20, 2010 3:57 PM

W300 Bargain, W300 Used Pre Owned Dodge Sprinter 3500 said:

Pingback from  W300 Bargain, W300 Used Pre Owned Dodge Sprinter 3500

May 20, 2010 5:20 PM

Pilot Promo Tv Melrose Place, Pilot Promo Win said:

Pingback from  Pilot Promo Tv Melrose Place, Pilot Promo Win

May 20, 2010 6:33 PM

P16 P1500 Van Aftermarket Automatic Our, P18 P1500 Car 2nd Hand said:

Pingback from  P16 P1500 Van Aftermarket Automatic Our, P18 P1500 Car 2nd Hand

May 20, 2010 6:33 PM

Squareback Buy Compare Prices, Squareback Discount 1973 Volkswagen Body Parts said:

Pingback from  Squareback Buy Compare Prices, Squareback Discount 1973 Volkswagen Body Parts

May 20, 2010 6:50 PM

Aurora Lead, Aurora Stop said:

Pingback from  Aurora Lead, Aurora Stop

May 20, 2010 7:07 PM

Ls2 Parts Sl1 Saturn Lw300, Lw300 Easy said:

Pingback from  Ls2 Parts Sl1 Saturn Lw300, Lw300 Easy

May 20, 2010 10:27 PM

Fit Focus Brake Pads, V8 Focus Kit said:

Pingback from  Fit Focus Brake Pads, V8 Focus Kit

May 20, 2010 10:56 PM

22 T220 Rose 22", Mercedes Benz 220d Style said:

Pingback from  22 T220 Rose 22&quot, Mercedes Benz 220d Style

May 20, 2010 11:56 PM

Megaman Maverick X Review, T Shirt Dallas Mavericks Dirk Nowitzki said:

Pingback from  Megaman Maverick X Review, T Shirt Dallas Mavericks Dirk Nowitzki

May 21, 2010 12:47 AM

Cheap Expo Lrv Minivan, Mitsubishi Expo Lrv Parts Fuel Pump said:

Pingback from  Cheap Expo Lrv Minivan, Mitsubishi Expo Lrv Parts Fuel Pump

May 21, 2010 1:09 AM

D450 Bulb Setting Seconds, Sd450 Party Lcd Screen said:

Pingback from  D450 Bulb Setting Seconds, Sd450 Party Lcd Screen

May 21, 2010 1:21 AM

Buy L200 Low Saturn L300, Order L300 1 Fog Lights said:

Pingback from  Buy L200 Low Saturn L300, Order L300 1 Fog Lights

May 21, 2010 2:29 AM

Celebration Cinema Lansing, Brat Parts Removal Cylinder Head Gasket said:

Pingback from  Celebration Cinema Lansing, Brat Parts Removal Cylinder Head Gasket

May 21, 2010 3:45 AM

1996 Mercury Villager Specifications Floor Mats, 2001 Mercury Villager Blue Book said:

Pingback from  1996 Mercury Villager Specifications Floor Mats, 2001 Mercury Villager Blue Book

May 21, 2010 3:52 AM

1980 Chevy Blazer, K30 Truck Oem S10 Blazer said:

Pingback from  1980 Chevy Blazer, K30 Truck Oem S10 Blazer

May 21, 2010 3:55 AM

Dasher Angel, 1980 Vw Dasher Parts said:

Pingback from  Dasher Angel, 1980 Vw Dasher Parts

May 21, 2010 4:14 AM

Sierra C3 Aftermarket Parts Billet Grille 2006 Gmc Yukon, Sierra Rv Parts Fifth Wheels said:

Pingback from  Sierra C3 Aftermarket Parts Billet Grille 2006 Gmc Yukon, Sierra Rv Parts Fifth Wheels

May 21, 2010 4:25 AM

Last Minute Imperial, Imperial Topaz Info said:

Pingback from  Last Minute Imperial, Imperial Topaz Info

May 21, 2010 4:50 AM

E 550 Econoline Super Duty Discount Replacement Headlight Assembly Explorer Sport Trac Ford F53, F53 Headlight Passenger Side said:

Pingback from  E 550 Econoline Super Duty Discount Replacement Headlight Assembly Explorer Sport Trac Ford F53, F53 Headlight Passenger Side

May 21, 2010 5:46 AM

2009 Nissan Murano Door Carpeted Floor Mats, Nissan Murano Headlight Being Fog Light said:

Pingback from  2009 Nissan Murano Door Carpeted Floor Mats, Nissan Murano Headlight Being Fog Light

May 21, 2010 6:53 AM

240 C250 Coolant, Discount Mercedes Benz 240d Parts Brake Pads said:

Pingback from  240 C250 Coolant, Discount Mercedes Benz 240d Parts Brake Pads

May 21, 2010 7:17 AM

380sel Promo 500sec, 500sec Blub Mercedes Benz said:

Pingback from  380sel Promo 500sec, 500sec Blub Mercedes Benz

May 21, 2010 7:21 AM

Part Isuzu Hombre Accessories Spark Plug, Isuzu Hombre Used Parts Extended Cab said:

Pingback from  Part Isuzu Hombre Accessories Spark Plug, Isuzu Hombre Used Parts Extended Cab

May 21, 2010 1:13 PM

2000 Bmw 328ci 323ci Convertible Volvo C70, 328ci Water Bmw 323ci said:

Pingback from  2000 Bmw 328ci 323ci Convertible Volvo C70, 328ci Water Bmw 323ci

May 21, 2010 1:37 PM

Regency Headlight 1996 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight, Dvs Regency Brown said:

Pingback from  Regency Headlight 1996 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight, Dvs Regency Brown

May 21, 2010 1:39 PM

Crack Pc Mighty Max, 1991 Mighty Max Exhaust said:

Pingback from  Crack Pc Mighty Max, 1991 Mighty Max Exhaust

May 21, 2010 7:48 PM

325xi Part Highest, 330xi Parts 325xi 740i Bmw 735i said:

Pingback from  325xi Part Highest, 330xi Parts 325xi 740i Bmw 735i

May 21, 2010 8:30 PM

Omega Used Oldsmobile Ninety Eight Cutlass Supreme, Santa Barbara Part Olds Omega said:

Pingback from  Omega Used Oldsmobile Ninety Eight Cutlass Supreme, Santa Barbara Part Olds Omega

May 21, 2010 8:39 PM

1965 Riviera For Sale Buick Gnx, Riviera Chandelier said:

Pingback from  1965 Riviera For Sale Buick Gnx, Riviera Chandelier

May 21, 2010 10:04 PM

Mitsubishi Endeavor Differential, Endeavor Used Car Journal said:

Pingback from  Mitsubishi Endeavor Differential, Endeavor Used Car Journal

May 21, 2010 10:05 PM

Chevrolet C20 Suburban Aftermarket S10 Blazer, Atlasloot Ms10ce said:

Pingback from  Chevrolet C20 Suburban Aftermarket S10 Blazer, Atlasloot Ms10ce

May 21, 2010 11:42 PM

Suburban Replacement Seats Used Chevrolet Silverado 2500, 250r Headlight Replacement said:

Pingback from  Suburban Replacement Seats Used Chevrolet Silverado 2500, 250r Headlight Replacement

May 21, 2010 11:46 PM

D450 Clips, Sd450 Auto Digital Rebel Xsi said:

Pingback from  D450 Clips, Sd450 Auto Digital Rebel Xsi

May 22, 2010 2:54 AM

Lexus Rx330 Fuel Filter, Lexus Rx330 Mats Highland Nerf Bars said:

Pingback from  Lexus Rx330 Fuel Filter, Lexus Rx330 Mats Highland Nerf Bars

May 22, 2010 4:28 AM

Chevrolet P20 Club Used, Hp Lmp P200 said:

Pingback from  Chevrolet P20 Club Used, Hp Lmp P200

May 22, 2010 4:46 AM

2001 Mazda Millenia Downloads, Mazda Millenia Performance Parts Floor Mats said:

Pingback from  2001 Mazda Millenia Downloads, Mazda Millenia Performance Parts Floor Mats

May 22, 2010 4:59 AM

1995 Bmw 740i Used Parts, 740il Pet Air Intake said:

Pingback from  1995 Bmw 740i Used Parts, 740il Pet Air Intake

May 22, 2010 5:18 AM

Rent 2007 Honda Shadow Aero Dirt Bikes, Shadow Diagram Software said:

Pingback from  Rent 2007 Honda Shadow Aero Dirt Bikes, Shadow Diagram Software

May 22, 2010 7:27 AM

525xi Pt Price, 525xi Wheels Bmw 5 Remote Keyless Entry said:

Pingback from  525xi Pt Price, 525xi Wheels Bmw 5 Remote Keyless Entry

May 22, 2010 8:53 AM

3500 Ext Models Grand Caravan, 2500 Replacement 2004 Dodge Sprinter Grand Caravan said:

Pingback from  3500 Ext Models Grand Caravan, 2500 Replacement 2004 Dodge Sprinter Grand Caravan

May 22, 2010 11:49 AM

G1500 Closeout Gmc Savana, G1500 Zone Bin Console said:

Pingback from  G1500 Closeout Gmc Savana, G1500 Zone Bin Console

May 22, 2010 12:56 PM

Spare Part Benz Mercedes Sl320, Find Sl320 City said:

Pingback from  Spare Part Benz Mercedes Sl320, Find Sl320 City

May 22, 2010 1:26 PM

Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Used Mpg Crew Cab, 1992 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado Repair said:

Pingback from  Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Used Mpg Crew Cab, 1992 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado Repair

May 22, 2010 1:46 PM

Royal Windsor Engagement Ring, Replacement Double Pane Windows South Windsor Ct said:

Pingback from  Royal Windsor Engagement Ring, Replacement Double Pane Windows South Windsor Ct

May 22, 2010 2:36 PM

Cheap Bmw 740i, 2001 740il Horsepower Bmw Series said:

Pingback from  Cheap Bmw 740i, 2001 740il Horsepower Bmw Series

May 22, 2010 4:02 PM

Star Turbo Aviator Sunglasses, Aftermarket Mark Vi Lincoln Aviator Floor Mats said:

Pingback from  Star Turbo Aviator Sunglasses, Aftermarket Mark Vi Lincoln Aviator Floor Mats

May 22, 2010 4:19 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for "E-mail is where information goes to die" - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 &quot;E-mail is where information goes to die&quot; - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

May 22, 2010 6:55 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for Thought Provoking Clip on Motivation [Video] - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Thought Provoking Clip on Motivation [Video] - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

June 1, 2010 8:13 AM

Twitter Trackbacks for Social Media Revolution 2 [Video] - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Social Media Revolution 2 [Video] - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

June 10, 2010 11:52 AM

Twitter Trackbacks for Google TV New Video Explains It All [Video] - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Google TV New Video Explains It All [Video] - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

June 17, 2010 9:06 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for Friday Fun 06/18/2010 [Video] - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Friday Fun 06/18/2010 [Video] - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

June 18, 2010 1:18 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for The Rise of Cloud Computing - A Big Shift - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 The Rise of Cloud Computing - A Big Shift - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

June 23, 2010 12:21 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for More Friday Fun 06/25/2010 [Video] - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 More Friday Fun 06/25/2010 [Video] - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

June 25, 2010 12:19 PM

Ryan Farley said:

Love the headline. BTW, in case you're wondering, this is the correct way to hold an iPhone4 http://twitpic.com/1zus0g

:-D

-Ryan

June 25, 2010 2:49 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for SalesLogix vs. iPhone 4 - Hold the Mouse However You Want, No Rubber Band Needed - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 SalesLogix vs. iPhone 4 - Hold the Mouse However You Want, No Rubber Band Needed - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

June 25, 2010 3:05 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for 2204355 - Spoof, Goof, or Start of a Viral Campaign for KFC? - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 2204355 - Spoof, Goof, or Start of a Viral Campaign for KFC? - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

June 28, 2010 4:47 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for Java vs .NET - The Movie [Video] - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Java vs .NET - The Movie [Video] - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

June 30, 2010 3:49 PM

RightSignature - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9b - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  RightSignature - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9b - Customer FX 3.0

July 2, 2010 10:23 AM

RightSignature - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9b - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  RightSignature - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9b - Customer FX 3.0

July 2, 2010 10:23 AM

Twitter Trackbacks for RightSignature - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9b - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 RightSignature - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9b - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

July 2, 2010 12:42 PM

Perkins' 14, 2009 said:

Pingback from  Perkins' 14, 2009

July 3, 2010 4:50 PM

18 Year Old Virgin, 2009 said:

Pingback from  18 Year Old Virgin, 2009

July 3, 2010 7:20 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for YouTube Spoof of the Upcoming Facebook Movie - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 YouTube Spoof of the Upcoming Facebook Movie - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

August 6, 2010 12:14 PM

Twitter Trackbacks for YouTube World Domination Infographic [Image] - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 YouTube World Domination Infographic [Image] - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

August 10, 2010 5:42 PM

highmigh said:

August 31, 2010 6:53 AM

Customer FX 3.0 said:

With the start of our fiscal year yesterday, we&#39;ve moved to Quickbooks Online for our accounting system. Our old windows, client server solution was too expensive and hard to maintain.

November 3, 2010 8:46 AM

November 3, 2010 8:46 AM

November 3, 2010 8:46 AM

November 3, 2010 8:46 AM

November 3, 2010 8:46 AM

November 3, 2010 8:46 AM

November 3, 2010 8:46 AM

November 3, 2010 8:46 AM

November 3, 2010 8:46 AM

Quickbooks Online - Moving to the Cloud - Part 10 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  Quickbooks Online - Moving to the Cloud - Part 10 - Customer FX 3.0

November 3, 2010 8:46 AM

Amazon Web Services - Moving to the Cloud - Part 8 - Customer FX 3.0 said:

November 3, 2010 8:52 AM

November 3, 2010 8:52 AM

RightSignature - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9b - Customer FX 3.0 said:

Pingback from  RightSignature - Moving to the Cloud - Part 9b - Customer FX 3.0

November 3, 2010 8:53 AM

Twitter Trackbacks for Quickbooks Online - Moving to the Cloud - Part 10 - Customer FX 3.0 [customerfx.com] on Topsy.com said:

Pingback from  Twitter Trackbacks for                 Quickbooks Online - Moving to the Cloud - Part 10 - Customer FX 3.0         [customerfx.com]        on Topsy.com

November 3, 2010 9:21 AM

All contents Copyright © 2014 Customer FX Corporation
Customer FX Corporation
2324 University Avenue West, Suite 115
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55114
Tel: 800.728.5783

Follow @CustomerFX on twitter
Follow the best news, tips, and articles
Watch SalesLogix tutorial videos from Customer FX