Free! Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 2pm CDT.
Within the SalesLogix web
environment, Business Rules provide the ability to add code to extend the
functionality of SalesLogix. In this Developer’s workshop, we’ll
discuss the purpose and usage of the different types of Business Rules and also
demonstrate the implementation of some basic functionality within different
areas of the Application Architect. This will include a discussion of:
• The different types of Business Rules (Methods, Actions and Events).
• Discussion of coding skills needed to be able to add functionality.
• Creating business rules using C# code Snippets and external assemblies.
• Working with parameters within Business Rule Methods.
• Using Business Rules within the SalesLogix Application Architect.
At the end of this workshop, you will have a better understanding of the
purpose and use of Business Rules, and the beginnings of the skills needed to
create your own functionality.