A Great Utility
Saleslogix Sync Monitor saves Saleslogix Administrators valuable time and helps avoid undetected sync errors that can plague your environment.
Leverage this sync utility to monitor the health of all Saleslogix sync servers by performing specific activities as described below:
- If the sync service is stopped, send an email to the specified recipients with a notification that the service is stopped.
- Query the event log on each Saleslogix sync server on a daily basis. If at least one error or warning is found, one email will be sent to the specified recipients with a list of errors found and a link to the log file.
- Query the SyncErrors.txt file on each Saleslogix sync server. If errors exist in the file, a notification email will be sent to the specified recipients informing them that there are errors in the SyncErrors_yyyymmdd.txt file with a link to the file.
- Query FTP directories for error files. Count the number of files in the Infiles\Rejected and FailedTrans folders on the primary and secondary sync servers as well as the FailedTrans on the FTP server. If the count of files in any folders is greater than 0, send and email to the specified recipients with a link to the folder(s) affected.
- Produce an HTML report containing information for each remote user and office with files waiting, showing the date of the oldest file waiting and the number of outbound TEFs. Any user who has not synced within seven days will be highlighted in red within the report. This report will be emailed to the specified recipients. An email will also be sent to any users that have not synchronized in over 7 days, informing the user to sync.
Pricing is based on the number of sync server licenses:
- First sync server - $2,995
- Subsequent sync server - $1,995
- Maintenance and Support – 25%