Customer FX Corporation (“Customer FX”) regards customers privacy as one of its most important values. Customer FX wants you to know how it protects the information of Customer FX customers who make use of the services and products offered though this website (the “Customer FX Website”).
Electronic Service Registration
When you register to receive a product or information through the Customer FX Website (“Registered User”), you will be prompted to provide certain information that identifies you (“Personal Information”) or allows Customer FX to contact you. Such registration information may be merged with any information you have already provided to the Company (the “Personal Profile”). If you have not previously registered with Customer FX, a Personal Profile will be created for you from your electronic registration information.
To protect your privacy when you browse and/or make use of the services provided through the Customer FX Website, the Customer FX follows certain basic rules:
- To make the Customer FX Website easier to use by not having to enter information more than once
- To find services or information quicker
- To create relevant content
- To distribute alerts concerning product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services and products from Customer FX
- Consent/Choice. If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still browse and/or use many areas of the Customer FX Website, but you will not be able to access certain areas that are restricted to specific users.
- Customer FX will share personal information to facilitate transactions, or to comply with the valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
- Data Integrity/Security. Customer FX collects personal information that is relevant for the purpose for which it is to be used, and Customer FX will take reasonable precautions to ensure that such data is appropriate for its intended use. Additionally, Customer FX takes precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Third Party Information
As you browse CustomerFX.com and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)