If there is a significant delay when you log into the Lan Client as Administrator it may be due to the fact all Groups in the system are available for viewing. To prevent this please use the following procedure.
1. Login to the Client as Admin.
2. Go to the Group Manager via the View>Groups menu item.
3. At the bottom of the Group Manager screen, ensure that the “Show groups” option is selected.
4. Select “Owned by” rather than “Visible to”.
5. Select “Administrator” as the name.
6. Exit the Client and the settings will be saved.
The above makes all the Groups that Admin has created visible, but does not load Groups created by other users. If the login is still too slow for Admin, you can select “Visible to” some user who has only a few groups.