As an InforCRM Administrator, you may want to disable Outlook Sync for contacts.
Here are the steps.
1. Close Outlook, IE, FF and Desktop Manager on the Computer you plan to install the fix.
2. Uninstall the current version of SLXDesktopIntegration via Add/Remove Programs
3. Install the 8.1 Model 03 version of SLXDesktopIntegration or the appropriate version for your environment.
There are special instructions for implementing this task that must be done to the database directly, please see instructions below.
In the database server complete the following:
1. Locate the IntegrationID for Outlook Sync in the Integration table
• Example SQL script: Select INTEGRATIONID from sysdba.INTEGRATION where NAME = ‘OutlookSync’
2. Using that ID, update the IntegrationResource table to turn on or off Contact, Calendar, CalendarHistory, Tasks by changing the field from Enabled = T to Enabled = F
• Example SQL script: UPDATE sysdba.INTEGRATIONRESOURCE set ENABLED = ‘F’ where INTEGRATIONID = ‘XXXXXXXXXXXX’ and RESOURCEKIND = ‘Contact’