I recently was asked to disable the integration with Outlook 2007 for a user. They did not want to see the SalesLogix Icons in Outlook any longer and did not want to be prompted to login to the SalesLogix database when opening Outlook. This seemed like a strange request considering I am usually asked to restore the integration! Anyway….here is what you need to do. Find the slmn.dll and the slxab32.dll in the Program FilesSalesLogix folder and rename the extensions so they are no longer recognized as .dll files. Reboot and the prompt to login to the SalesLogix db when opening Outlook will be gone. To restore Outlook Integration rename the extensions to .dll and reboot again.
- Creatio Named a Leader in the G2 Grid® Report I Fall 2023 for CRM Software
- Using the Creatio Toggle Panel on a Freedom UI Page
- Creating a Filter of Contacts that Clicked a Specific Link in a Creatio Bulk Email
- What’s New in Infor CRM 9.1 – and a sneak peek at some new features in a future release
- Changing the Height of the Creatio Freedom UI RichText Editor