Our friends on SalesLogix Developer originally posted this error and solution but I thought it was important enough to pass it on. After upgrading a 6.2 db to 7.5 web and following the instructions for the upgrade the option to import leads returned an error “Import configuration not found for entity ILead.” The fix will be two steps, restore a SalesLogix 7.5 eval db, then using Virtual File System Explorer browse to the VFSConfigurationGlobal folder and copy the files from the global folder to a temporary folder. Now open the upgraded db and using VFS browse to the Global folder and add the following files ImportConfigurations.xml, MergeConfigurations.xml, and PotentialMatchConfiguration.xml. While I have not tried restoring the manifest from the DVD which should work, this solution does seem to resolve the issue.
Importing Leads into SalesLogix 7.5.x Web
by Mark Duthoy | Apr 7, 2009 | Infor CRM | 0 comments
Connect With Us
- Using Roles in Infor CRM SLX to Control User Permissions
- Microsoft Releases Patch to Address Secure Boot Bypass Exploited by BlackLotus Bootkit
- Infor CRM 9.1 – planned for release in June 2023
- ChatGPT and CRM: How AI is Transforming the Way We Manage Customer Relationships
- Automatically Refreshing a Creatio Freedom UI Page or List After Updating a Record in a Process (With No Code)
- Email Search in Communication Panel Add-on for Creatio
- Case Stage Color Coding Add-on for Creatio
- Recently Viewed Records Add-on for Creatio
- Filter Highlighting Add-on for Creatio
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest Infor CRM (Saleslogix) and Creatio (bpm'online) news and product updates!
You have Successfully Subscribed!