Our friends on SalesLogix Developer originally posted this error and solution but I thought it was important enough to pass it on. After upgrading a 6.2 db to 7.5 web and following the instructions for the upgrade the option to import leads returned an error “Import configuration not found for entity ILead.” The fix will be two steps, restore a SalesLogix 7.5 eval db, then using Virtual File System Explorer browse to the VFSConfigurationGlobal folder and copy the files from the global folder to a temporary folder. Now open the upgraded db and using VFS browse to the Global folder and add the following files ImportConfigurations.xml, MergeConfigurations.xml, and PotentialMatchConfiguration.xml. While I have not tried restoring the manifest from the DVD which should work, this solution does seem to resolve the issue.
- Setting a Sort for Lists in the Creatio Mobile Client
- Creating Modules for the Creatio Mobile Client
- Filtering the Dojo Lookup Control in the Infor CRM web client
- Automatically Navigating to the New Record Created by an Add Mini Page in Creatio
- Installing The Microsoft Word Plug-in for Creatio Printables