I thought I had seen all the issues affecting the datalink but this was a new one. We could not login to the Administrator or Application Architect as the Administrator even though the datalink tested successfully. So I Iooked in SQL Management Studio for something that would affect the login and noticed that after the database restore was completed the default schema for the sysdba user was set to dbo instead of sysdba. This prevented the SLX administrator from opening the db. Changing the defaut schema to sysdba immediately corrected the issue.
- Changing the default Sort of a Lookup Control in the Infor CRM Web Client
- A fix for older versions of Infor CRM and Chrome incompatibility
- More fun with Style Sheets! In the Infor CRM Web Client!
- Fun with Style Sheets! In the Infor CRM Web Client!
- SQL Script to Enable/Disable all triggers in a Database
- Beta Projects
- Customer FX 3.0
- Dan Ramsey's Blog
- Free Infor CRM Training
- George Jensen's Blog
- Infor CRM Cloud
- Infor CRM Mobile
- Infor CRM Product Blog
- Infor CRM Questions & Answers
- Infor CRM Support
- Jason Buss' Blog
- Kris Halsrud's Blog
- Ryan Farley's Blog
- The Consultants Corner
- The Inbox