Infor CRM (Saleslogix) v8.3:
Your First Look
The next release is right around the corner.
Infor CRM v8.3 will soon be available and we’re excited to share some of the new features and functionality with you. So what can you expect? Infor has continued to work on the ability of Infor CRM to integrate with some core Infor products such as Ming.le* and Infor CPQ*, as well as back office integration with bi-directional synchronization of Quotes and Sales Orders. But there’s more to this release than just integration improvements. Join us this month as we review new features, such as:
- Improvements to Quote and Sales Order processes have separated Quotes from Sales Orders.
- The Notes/History, Activities, and Ticket Activities tab preview pane now displays up to 256 characters below the record instead of a separate pane.
- Ability to set Customer Service user options.
- Ability to add a Quote from an Opportunity, including any products.
- Administrators now have the ability to copy user profile information to multiple users.
- Windows 10 is now a qualified operating system.
And this is nowhere near a complete list.
What: Take a Sneak Peek: Infor CRM v8.3 Presented by Scott Weber of Customer FX
When: Wednesday, March 16th at 2pm CDT
Where: Online via GoToWebinar
*Interested in a future webinar about Ming.le or Infor CPQ? Let us know! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.