Things are going to be a little different this year (but I think we’re getting used to that).
Infor just announced that this year for Inforum 2020 some changes will be made, namely that Inforum is going digital. Given the current situation with COVID-19 I don’t think the switch from an in-person event to an online event is surprising. While the details about what the online event will look like are still being decided, the plan is to make sure Infor customers have the opportunity to engage with Infor experts, share ideas, and expand product knowledge. Registration for Inforum 2020: The Digital Experience isn’t open yet, but here’s what we know:
- Inforum 2020 is scheduled to take place September 15-16.
- The online event will be interactive and informative, allowing for networking with peers and engaging with Infor experts.
- Content from the event will be recorded and available for 90 days after.
- Registration will be no cost.
- When registration does open you must use a verified company email address.
- The only requirements to attend the event will be a computer and internet connection.
- If you already registered for the in-person Inforum you will still need to re-register for the digital event when it becomes available.
You can find the full FAQ here.