Here is a recent announcement we received from Sage. Please contact us for additional details and pricing.We are pleased to announce that beginning today, and throughout the year, Sage will be delivering continuous enhancements for Sage SalesLogix Cloud. Each of these coming releases will deliver additional customer value and further differentiate Sage SalesLogix Cloud from the competition. The first of these enhancements for Sage SalesLogix Cloud is a new offering that helps extend the core CRM capabilities of Sage SalesLogix Cloud by enabling the deployment of complementary add-on products and ISV solutions within a customer’s Cloud environment. And, the second of these enhancements provides customers with a temporary, secure Cloud staging environment for testing upgrades, customizations, and new applications.
- Sage SalesLogix Managed Cloud Server (MCS)
- With the (MCS), Business Partners and their customers can enable popular add-on and ISV solutions to complement or extend their Sage SalesLogix Cloud solution.
- With 3 server size options available, and basic monitoring services included, customers can design a solution that best fits their business needs.
- Sage SalesLogix Cloud Staging Environments
- Now all Sage SalesLogix Cloud customers can access an additional Sage SalesLogix Cloud system for use on a temporary basis for testing upgrades, customizations, and new applications — ensuring their production Cloud environment is not disrupted and users are not affected by any changes.
- Sage SalesLogix Cloud customers will receive one (1) day per month included in their service contract. Staging Environment time will be credited to the customer’s account in full, upfront. Additional Staging Environment time can be purchased for an nominal fee.