In order to have your customizations, that have been added to the SalesLogix Mobile 2.0 client, be deployed to your web site during the normal SalesLogix deployment, you will need to modify a support file used by the Application Architect to determine what gets deployed.
To modify this file perform the following:
- In The Application Architect’s Project Explorer, browse to Portal Manager…Sage SalesLogix Mobile 2.0…Support Files…Source…Products…Argos-SalesLogix…Build.
- In this folder you will see a release.jsb2 file. Double click the file to edit it.
- If you scroll down to the end of the file you will see a block of Resources. This screen shot shows the standard code highlighted.
- You will want to add a block of code before the closing ] mark. Right before the closing ] add the following code:
- The code should now look like this, with the new code shown highlighted:
- Save your changes.