See the new features firsthand during our live demonstration Wednesday, October 21st.
The recent release of Infor CRM (Saleslogix) v8.2 Update 01 includes many bug fixes, and also brings many improvements to end users, Administrators, and Developers alike. If you haven’t had a chance to become familiar with the new features and functionality in Update 01, this month’s webinar is for you. Join us as we review the top 5 features and functionality:
1. Dynamic Picklists – Allows you to add a filter word to picklist items and control those items dynamically.
2. Area/Category/Issue Manager for Tickets – You can maintain this ticket classification area and default ticket assignment directly in the Web client.
3. Entity Manager Add/Edit Fields – You can add and edit fields directly within the Entity screens.
4. Bulk Actions – Allows your users to select multiple records and update fields across the records at the same time.
5. Bundle Actions – Now includes Inserting Records, Secured Actions, and Roles.
*You can read the full Infor CRM v8.2.01 announcement here.
What: Infor CRM v8.2 Update 01 Features and Functionality Presented by Customer FX
When: Wednesday, October 21st at 2pm CDT
Where: Online via GoToWebinar