When configuring SpeedSearch you typically share the SpeedSearch Directory and all the subdirectories are now shared and available for users. We have seen the network permissions prevent the subdirectories from inheriting this share. When that happens you will see a path similar to \\server\\SalesLogix come up in the error message when you conduct a search. In this example, SalesLogix is the folder under the SpeedSearch folder, and the name of the connection. To resolve this issue, manually share the folder, in our example SalesLogix, and the SpeedSearch service will have access to the index collection under the SalesLogix folder.
- Using Parallel, Simultaneous Tasks in a Process in Creatio (formerly bpm’online)
- The Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center Now Available
- Increasing Attachment Size in the Infor CRM Web Client
- Adding a Lookup to Select from Users in Creatio (formerly bpm’online)
- Importing Users into Creatio (formerly bpm’online)