When configuring SpeedSearch you typically share the SpeedSearch Directory and all the subdirectories are now shared and available for users. We have seen the network permissions prevent the subdirectories from inheriting this share. When that happens you will see a path similar to \\server\\SalesLogix come up in the error message when you conduct a search. In this example, SalesLogix is the folder under the SpeedSearch folder, and the name of the connection. To resolve this issue, manually share the folder, in our example SalesLogix, and the SpeedSearch service will have access to the index collection under the SalesLogix folder.
- Changing the default Sort of a Lookup Control in the Infor CRM Web Client
- A fix for older versions of Infor CRM and Chrome incompatibility
- More fun with Style Sheets! In the Infor CRM Web Client!
- Fun with Style Sheets! In the Infor CRM Web Client!
- SQL Script to Enable/Disable all triggers in a Database
- Beta Projects
- Customer FX 3.0
- Dan Ramsey's Blog
- Free Infor CRM Training
- George Jensen's Blog
- Infor CRM Cloud
- Infor CRM Mobile
- Infor CRM Product Blog
- Infor CRM Questions & Answers
- Infor CRM Support
- Jason Buss' Blog
- Kris Halsrud's Blog
- Ryan Farley's Blog
- The Consultants Corner
- The Inbox