The shipping version on IE8 has a compatibility view button allowing users to view the page in the Internet Explorer 7 rendering engine. This eliminates duplicated menu items or overlapping fields in the SLXClient. And if you open tools compatibility view settings you can toggle to view all web sites in compatibility view. When this option is on the compatibility view button does not appear but the web site still runs in the correct rendering engine. Now SalesLogix Admins don’t have to worry about what version of Internet Explorer their users are running – sweet!
- Where the IOBOX Database Connection Definition is Stored for ION Integration with Infor CRM
- Using an Edit Page to Add Records to an Editable Detail (Instead of Adding an Editable Row) in Creatio
- Looking up Records in Creatio
- Refreshing a Specific Row Only in a Section List in Creatio
- Refreshing a Section List in Creatio