And It Was Worth The Wait
Sage SalesLogix v7.5 delivers on the comprehensive technology and ‘anywhere workforce’ commitments of the Sage CRM Solutions 2010 product strategy and vision, first announced in March 2008. New Sage SalesLogix v7.5 features include:
- Comprehensive Web CRM – Users can access Sage SalesLogix anywhere via a Web browser without sacrificing usability or functionality. The Web client works with an Internet connection or while disconnected. In addition to sales force automation and marketing campaigns, customer support capabilities for assets, contracts, returns, and defects are now available through the Web client.
- Simplified data access – The Web client allows rapid creation and viewing of highly targeted lists. New group tabs, data filters, and the ability to select multiple records at once simplify data access, sorting, and organization. Users can see at-a-glance details with a new summary view and drill down for additional details.
- Enhanced lead management – A Web wizard simplifies lead import, allows de-duplication upon import, and enables rule-based lead routing. Users can log interactions and activities with leads before converting them to contacts, and perform actions en masse such as adding notes to groups of contacts.
- Personalized data views – A customizable welcome page shows each user’s priority activities, notes, opportunities and more with drill-down links for more information. Timeline visualization gives users a graphical and chronological account view with all associated opportunities, tickets, and news items, among other details. Process orchestration provides advanced automation capabilities to build conditional processes within common or more sophisticated tasks.
- Integrated Web 2.0 technology – ‘Mashup’ capabilities, powered by ‘RESTful’ Web services that request data via embedded url-style addresses, enable Web applications including Google Maps, Jigsaw, LinkedIn, Zillow and others to display relevant real-time data in Sage Saleslogix. Graphic controls enable ‘sparkline’ snap shots of historical data, such as sales pipeline amount over time.
- Productivity improvements – An enhanced Web interface improves screen resizing and limits scrolling. The toolbar expands or collapses to obtain a desired data view. A new title bar indicates where a user is in the application, such as the accounts view. Users can also view data in multiple middle panes and associate attachments with specific activities, among other new and improved features.
A complete list of Sage SalesLogix v7.5 features, product datasheets and online demos is available at the SalesLogix Product Blog.