In most places in the Infor CRM (Saleslogix) web client, it's pretty easy to use security roles. You simply add the role string to an "Applied Security" property and the rest is magic. But what if you need to get more granular than that? What if you need to access the roles at runtime and apply security to something that doesn't have an Applied Security property? What if you need to apply role security to individual controls on ...
Tag: Security Roles
- Using Parallel, Simultaneous Tasks in a Process in Creatio (formerly bpm’online)
- The Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center Now Available
- Increasing Attachment Size in the Infor CRM Web Client
- Adding a Lookup to Select from Users in Creatio (formerly bpm’online)
- Importing Users into Creatio (formerly bpm’online)