Webinar Wednesday, June 18th at 2pm CDT.
If you’re like most Saleslogix users, you spend a fair amount of time switching back and forth between your Outlook email client and your Saleslogix client. At this point you are pretty used to it, but the Saleslogix xbar aims to change that. No longer do you need to switch back and forth between Saleslogix and Outlook, now you can stay in Outlook and still reap the benefits of Saleslogix. Join us this month as we present the top 5 reasons you need the Saleslogix xbar:
- You don’t need to login to Saleslogix to figure out who an email sender, or cc’d contact, is. Stay in Outlook and easily find out who they are, and why they are important, based on Contact information in Saleslogix.
- Find recent Saleslogix history information right from Outlook.
- Commonly performed Saleslogix tasks – update Contacts and Leads, add a new Contact/Account, add a new Lead, add a Ticket, and add an Opportunity – right from Outlook. You can even drag and drop an email signature over to a member card to initiate action.
- Search for needed Saleslogix information from Outlook by doing a Global search, Contact-level search, or Account-level search.
- Saleslogix Dashboard views in Outlook allow you to view information such as Activities, KPI’s, attachments, and more.
What: The Top 5 Reasons You Need The Saleslogix Xbar presented by Scott Weber of Customer FX.
When: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at 2pm CDT
Where: Online via GoToWebiner