If a user has too many unsuccessful attempts to log in to Infor CRM (Saleslogix), their account will be locked. If you have access to the LAN Admin program, the easiest way to unlock the user is as follows:
- Open the Admin program, log in as Admin.
- Go to the User list.
- Right click the locked user.
- Select Reset User Logins from the menu that pops up. This will unlock the user.
It is also possible to unlock the user using the web client. The method here is not quite as straightforward, but a good option if you are working from a machine that does not have the Admin program installed.
- Log in to the web client as Admin.
- Expand the Administration entry on the navigation bar (left-hand side).
- Select Users.
- Click Groups in the upper right-hand corner, and select the group Users With Failed Logins
- Click Reset Users in the User Tasks section (lower right-hand corner).
Either of these will immediately enable to user to log in to the CRM system.