As a valued Sage SalesLogix customer we want you to be aware of upcoming version retirements for Sage SalesLogix v6.2 and v7.0 and encourage you to begin planning for your upgrade to Sage SalesLogix v7.5.
- Sage SalesLogix v6.2 Scheduled retirement is May 2009
- Sage SalesLogix v7.0 Scheduled retirement is November 2009
On the scheduled retirement dates all maintenance will cease for these versions of Sage SalesLogix and technical support will be available on a limited basis only. Between now and the retirement dates, software updates for Sage SalesLogix v6.2 and v7.0 will only be provided for critical data loss and security issues. After retirement, all Hot Fixes and Service Packs will cease for Sage SalesLogix v6.2 and v7.0, and Feature Requests will no longer be accepted. Customers with current support plans on Sage SalesLogix v6.2 and v7.0 will continue to receive support until their contract expires, however, upon retirement only limited support will be available.
We encourage you to begin planning your upgrade to take advantage of the new features and capabilities available in SalesLogix v7.5 including:
- Platform Flexibility: With the Sage SalesLogix v7.5 Web Client your customers have the option of upgrading to a robust Web platform or opting to upgrade to v7.5 on the Windows platform. The choice is theirs, and we’ve developed migration tools to make their upgrade easier.
- Rich User Experience: Sage SalesLogix v7.5 Web Client gives customers the same rich experience they’ve come to love on the Windows client, including intuitive navigation and a configurable user interface.
- Enhanced Marketing Capabilities: Segment marketing lists through user-friendly filtering tools and execute campaigns through mail merge or integrate with a third party marketing service provider such as EmPulse.
- Mobile: Sage SalesLogix Mobile provides robust CRM capabilities delivered to a mobile device. Users can access key customer information and manage accounts, opportunities or tickets whether they are in the office or on the road.
- Visual Analyzer: Bring your Sage SalesLogix data to life through a comprehensive interactive business analytics tool with configurable dashboard views that provide instant insight into business operation.
- And much more!
Visit our resource page for complete info on SalesLogix – downloads, screenshots and interactive flash demos.
Stay tuned! Additional updates and information about the Sage SalesLogix v6.2 and v7.0 retirements will be available on this blog – http://customerfx.com/pages/saleslogix/default.aspx