Windows and Web Clients.
Swiftpage recently released SNC Updates 13 & 14, as well as Web Core 05. Below is a breakdown of the issues and defects resolved with the newly issued updates:
SNC Update 13
- In a French or German environment, extended characters in the Notes field of the Create Note for Activity Pad view are corrupted.
- A username with Korean characters is corrupted in the Sales Client status bar.
- In Query Builder, Select Value dialog box may return duplicate entries for any user other than Admin.
- Group condition value is blank when editing group conditions for an existing group in a specific order.
- In the Replace Data tool, Search and Replace does not handle extended.
SNC Update 14
- Cyrillic characters do not display when adding a team.
- In a German environment, extended characters do not display correctly when adding a team.
- In the Architect, extended characters in Plugin families do not display correctly.
Web Core 05
- When a large volume of records is requested, “The data necessary to complete this operation is not yet available” error message occurs and groups fail to load.
- On Sales Process, manually updating the “Completed On” date on an already completed stage doesn’t work.
- Changes made to dates on the Sales Process tab do not save.