Email Search in Communication Panel for Creatio
Email search in communication panel for Creatio adds a search box to quickly search for e-mail in the communication panel. The search will assist in locating e-mails based on the selected folder and mailbox.
- Locate or search for e-mail in the communication panel
- Searches within the selected folder (Incoming or Outgoing, etc)
- Searches within the process/not processed selection
- Allows for multiple search terms. For example, if you search for “schedule airline” the results will contain e-mails that have both the word “schedule” and “airline”
- Includes options to search the email subject, sender, or body – in any combination
- Include an option to locate emails based on all of the provided search terms or any of the provided search terms
Simply install the add-on and it is ready for use. No configuration necessary.
Install the Email Search in Communication Panel for Creatio Add-on
Note, the current version of Email Search in Communication Panel for Creatio in the Marketplace supports only Creatio versions 8.0.6 and higher. This is a new change in order to support Freedom UI. If you need this add-on for older versions of Creatio, you can download the unsupported legacy version (with no Freedom UI support).
Download legacy version
View other Creatio Marketplace articles
- Stacked Tabs Add-on in the Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Marketplace from Customer FX
- Filter Highlighting Add-on in the Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Marketplace from Customer FX
- Recently Viewed Records Add-on in the Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Marketplace from Customer FX
- Customer FX Bringing You Three of the Current Top Eight Most Popular Creatio Marketplace Apps
- Must Have Marketplace Addons for Every Creatio System
- Multi-Select Text Field Setup for Creatio from Customer FX Now Available in the Creatio Marketplace
- Using the Change Log for Creatio Marketplace Addon
- Customizing the Menu Items for the Recently Viewed Records for Creatio Marketplace Add-on