Filter highlighting for Creatio
Filter highlighting for Creatio will make it easier to see when you have filters set in any list in Creatio.
It is easy to overlook that a section list is filtered in Creatio. This can make it difficult to find a record or make actions performed against multiple records inaccurate since some records might be hidden by a filter. Filter highlighting makes it more obvious and noticable when you have a filter set in a section list.
- add a colored highlight to any filters when set, the highlight is removed when the filter is cleared;
- easily see when any list is filtered;
- highlight selected folders when the folder list is closed;
- Supports both Freedom UI lists and Classic lists
Install the Filter Highlighting for Creatio Add-on
Note, the current version of Filter Highlighting for Creatio in the Marketplace supports only Creatio versions 8.0.6 and higher. This is a new change in order to support Freedom UI. If you need this add-on for older versions of Creatio, you can download the unsupported legacy version (with no Freedom UI support).
Download legacy version
View other Creatio Marketplace articles
- Stacked Tabs Add-on in the Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Marketplace from Customer FX
- Filter Highlighting Add-on in the Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Marketplace from Customer FX
- Recently Viewed Records Add-on in the Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Marketplace from Customer FX
- Customer FX Bringing You Three of the Current Top Eight Most Popular Creatio Marketplace Apps
- Must Have Marketplace Addons for Every Creatio System
- Multi-Select Text Field Setup for Creatio from Customer FX Now Available in the Creatio Marketplace
- Using the Change Log for Creatio Marketplace Addon