Filter highlighting for Creatio
Filter highlighting for Creatio will make it easier to see when you have filters set in any section list in Creatio.
It is easy to overlook that a section list is filtered in Creatio. This can make it difficult to find a record or make actions performed against multiple records inaccurate since some records might be hidden by a filter. Filter highlighting makes it more obvious and noticable when you have a filter set in a section list.
- add a colored highlight to any filters when set, the highlight is removed when the filter is cleared;
- easily see when any section list is filtered;
- highlight selected folders when the folder list is closed.
Install the Filter Highlighting for Creatio Add-on
View other Creatio Marketplace articles
- Stacked Tabs Add-on in the Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Marketplace from Customer FX
- Filter Highlighting Add-on in the Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Marketplace from Customer FX
- Recently Viewed Records Add-on in the Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Marketplace from Customer FX
- Customer FX Bringing You Three of the Current Top Eight Most Popular Creatio Marketplace Apps
- Must Have Marketplace Addons for Every Creatio System
- Multi-Select Text Field Setup for Creatio from Customer FX Now Available in the Creatio Marketplace
- Using the Change Log for Creatio Marketplace Addon
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest Infor CRM (Saleslogix) and Creatio (bpm'online) news and product updates!
You have Successfully Subscribed!