Multi-select text field setup for Creatio
Multi-select text field setup for Creatio add-on is a developer toolkit that will convert a regular text field into a multi-select field where the user can select items from a lookup to populate the text control. The selected items will be added to the control as a comma-delimited list and stored as text.
The add-on provides a predefined basic module customizations that save time and efforts to setup a field with multi-select text field in a section. This module allows users to select items from a lookup to populate a comma-delimited list of text. This is especially useful when migrating to Creatio from other CRM systems that used muti-selected text items from a picklist.
- A simple, and relatively easy to use module to covert a text field into a multi-select text control
- Use with any object as the lookup for the control
- Selected items are stored as comma-delimited text
Basic developer skills are required to setup a multi-select text field, although the steps are easy to follow, even with minimal developer experience. Documentation is available [View Documentation]
Install the Multi-Select Text Field for Creatio Add-on
Install in Creatio Marketplace
View other Creatio Marketplace articles
- Stacked Tabs Add-on in the Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Marketplace from Customer FX
- Filter Highlighting Add-on in the Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Marketplace from Customer FX
- Recently Viewed Records Add-on in the Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Marketplace from Customer FX
- Customer FX Bringing You Three of the Current Top Eight Most Popular Creatio Marketplace Apps
- Must Have Marketplace Addons for Every Creatio System
- Multi-Select Text Field Setup for Creatio from Customer FX Now Available in the Creatio Marketplace
- Using the Change Log for Creatio Marketplace Addon
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest Infor CRM (Saleslogix) and Creatio (bpm'online) news and product updates!
You have Successfully Subscribed!