Multi-select text field setup for Creatio
Multi-select text field setup for Creatio add-on is a developer toolkit that will convert a regular text field into a multi-select field where the user can select items from a lookup to populate the text control. The selected items will be added to the control as a comma-delimited list and stored as text.
The add-on provides a predefined basic module customizations that save time and efforts to setup a field with multi-select text field in a section. This module allows users to select items from a lookup to populate a comma-delimited list of text. This is especially useful when migrating to Creatio from other CRM systems that used muti-selected text items from a picklist.
- A simple, and relatively easy to use module to covert a text field into a multi-select text control
- Use with any object as the lookup for the control
- Selected items are stored as comma-delimited text
Basic developer skills are required to setup a multi-select text field, although the steps are easy to follow, even with minimal developer experience. Documentation is available [View Documentation]
Install the Multi-Select Text Field for Creatio Add-on
View other Creatio Marketplace articles
- Stacked Tabs Add-on in the Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Marketplace from Customer FX
- Filter Highlighting Add-on in the Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Marketplace from Customer FX
- Recently Viewed Records Add-on in the Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Marketplace from Customer FX
- Customer FX Bringing You Three of the Current Top Eight Most Popular Creatio Marketplace Apps
- Must Have Marketplace Addons for Every Creatio System
- Multi-Select Text Field Setup for Creatio from Customer FX Now Available in the Creatio Marketplace
- Using the Change Log for Creatio Marketplace Addon