Webinar Wednesday, December 17th.
During last month’s webinar we
Infor + Saleslogix 2014 Global Conference, and during that webinar we
quickly presented a new tool that is free to current Infor CRM customers –
the Infor CRM Performance Tool. This new tool is designed to maximize
the performance of your v8.0 and v8.1 implementation, as well as providing
administrators with one central suite of tools to keep your installation
running at its best. Join us this month as we take a closer look at
the features included:
- Indexes: Tests your database indexes and compares
what you currently have to find inconsistencies or missing indexes.
- Groups: Examines your record groups to see if they
are performing as well as they should. Also cleans up obsolete
- SpeedSearch: Runs maintenance on SpeedSearch indexes
and truncates them for best performance.
- Content Expiration: Enables you to adjust various
components on the Web client to always be stored in cache for faster
- Precompile: This enables you to preload your Infor
CRM web pages for faster loading after a server restart.
- Logs: This allows you to see logs regarding what
changes were made to your system after running the Performance Tool.
What: First Look: The New Infor CRM Performance Tool
presented by Scott Weber of Customer FX.
December 17th, 2014 at 2pm CST