I recently ran into an issue where the SalesLogix DynaLink jobs stopped running. We looked at the service which continued to start successfully but the DynaLink jobs did not kick off and the Event Viewer returned the following error: “no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it”. With a little digging I found out the Admin password for SalesLogix had been changed and therefore the connection to the SalesLogix Provider was indeed being refused. We changed the DynaLink connection properties to the new admin password and that resolved the issue.
- Get The Most Out of the New Infor User Community Site
- Creating or Updating Records Using the Entity Class in Creatio
- Column Names to Avoid and Build Errors for Object Entities in Creatio
- How to Create a Filter to View the Active Marketing Contacts in Creatio
- Issue with saving Date Criteria in the InforCRM Query Builder version 220.127.116.11