I recently ran into an issue where the SalesLogix DynaLink jobs stopped running. We looked at the service which continued to start successfully but the DynaLink jobs did not kick off and the Event Viewer returned the following error: “no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it”. With a little digging I found out the Admin password for SalesLogix had been changed and therefore the connection to the SalesLogix Provider was indeed being refused. We changed the DynaLink connection properties to the new admin password and that resolved the issue.
- Getting the Current User Contact and Other System Values on a Creatio Freedom UI Page
- Infor CRM- What’s New in the current and past releases
- Opening an Edit Page to Add or Edit a Record via Code in a Creatio Freedom UI Page
- Infor CRM Getting Custom Entities Working with Activity Associations
- Navigating to a Page via Code in a Creatio Freedom UI Page