Webinar on Wednesday, April 20th at 2pm CDT.
The release of Infor CRM (Saleslogix) v8.3 may be behind schedule, but that doesn’t mean you can’t take the time to learn more about the features that will be included. This month we are going to get into the nitty-gritty of a feature that is very important to the majority of Infor CRM users: Outlook Integration. Join us as we discuss enhancements to desktop integration for syncing Calendar items and Contacts, as well as what’s new with Xbar 1.3, including:
- Single file install for Outlook desktop integration and Xbar (now just called Xbar).
- Associate CRM Contact, Account, Lead, Ticket, and Opportunity to an Outlook activity.
- Area/Category/Issue added cascading picklist for Tickets.
- Completing an appointment in Outlook completes it in CRM.
- Access CRM record details, related entities, and user fields from linked calendar items.
- New and updated Outlook calendar items push to CRM in real time.
What: Infor CRM (Saleslogix) v8.3 Outlook Integration: An In-Depth Look Presented by Scott Weber of Customer FX
When: Wednesday, April 20th at 2pm CDT
Where: Online via GoToWebinar