At times I have been asked how can I increase the performance of SalesLogix. For systems using SQL2005 or SQL2008 the slowdown may be corrected by adding an index to the table that the SalesLogix script queries. The trick is finding where the bottleneck resides. My suggestion is to use the SLXProfiler when a significant slowdown occurs and record the sql logs. Then examine those logs for queries that take significantly longer. For example, one query on the history table was taking 871.3167 milliseconds to execute while the average time for other queries on history table were under 5.0 ms. How do we improve this performance lag? One way is to minimize the amount of history distributed to remote users and another way is a custom index. Next week’s topic will discuss the steps to create that index.
- Persisting Data Between Pages in Client-Side Storage in Creatio (formerly bpm’online)
- A Look Back at Infor CRM Xbar and Previous Versions of Outlook Intergration
- Increasing Number of Records Exported in Infor CRM
- Subscribing to Add, Edit, and Delete Events From a Detail in Creatio (formerly bpm’online)
- Xbar Compatibility with Infor CRM versions