The SalesLogix Switch and Save Program is BACK! By popular demand, Sage brought back the Switch and Save program until March 31,2011.
Considering replacing your current CRM solution? There has never been a better time to switch to Sage SalesLogix through our Switch and Save Program!
Why switch to Sage SalesLogix?
Compared to other CRM solutions in the market, Sage SalesLogix is a robust and comprehensive CRM solution right out of the box, providing a low total cost of ownership (TCO) and strong return on investment (ROI).
• Easy to learn and use. Ensure high end-user adoption levels with a user friendly interface, customizable workspaces, and consistency across all access methods.
• Your CRM data belongs to you. It’s easy to maintain, back up, and manage your data.
• Increased productivity***. Compared to other products, Sage SalesLogix has been proven to increase productivity.
• Extensive partner community. Sage SalesLogix is supported by an extensive network of specialized, certified and experienced partners.
• Full featured mobile capabilities. Sage SalesLogix mobile is a fully functional, data-ready application on your smartphone device so your customer data is always available.
Best of all, Sage SalesLogix can grow with your business, helping your business succeed now–and into the future.
Eligible competitive products
• Microsoft Dynamics® CRM
Program ends March 31, 2011
To Learn More about Sage SalesLogix Call Customer FX toll free at 800-728-5783
Or visit us online at www.customerfx.com
Sage SalesLogix Cloud – Hosted CRM Solution A Sage SalesLogix Cloud subscription provides a convenient way to get up and running fast on the latest software with a lower upfront cost and the ease of hosted CRM. With Sage SalesLogix Cloud, you get the best of on-premise and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions—a full-featured, standards-based CRM solution with full ownership and control of your data combined with payment flexibility, access to data online, and the ability to get up and running quickly.
– Receive a discounted rate of $40 per user per month on Sage SalesLogix Cloud Advanced Edition for the term of your contract, with a 10-user minimum when switching from an eligible CRM product.*
– Get setup, backup, monitoring, database maintenance, expert product support, and online training as part of the low monthly rate.
– Enjoy flexible billing options (monthly, quarterly, annually). Sage SalesLogix – On-Premise Solution
A Sage SalesLogix on-premise purchase is advised when a lower total cost of ownership, owning your solution behind your own firewalls, and managing your solution with your own IT staff is important to your business.
– Receive 60% off Sage SalesLogix licenses when switching from an eligible CRM product.*
– Get 5% off a Sage Business Care support plan for the first two years of product ownership.
– Gain a 10% credit** on data conversion services from your current product to Sage SalesLogix.
– Sign up for flexible quarterly billing through EasyPay, a payment plan that allows you to purchase Sage SalesLogix today, and spread your payments over three years without a finance charge. Don’t just settle for your current CRM solution! Now is the time to switch to Sage SalesLogix!
About Sage SalesLogix
Sage SalesLogix provides a complete view of customer interactions across departments—providing information and insights for better planning, managing, and forecasting. Your teams will have the tools to increase sales, reach more profitable customers, enhance the customer experience, and anticipate customer needs. Sage SalesLogix offers flexible access, deployment, and payment options to address business requirements.
*Discount based on current MSRP. Promotional pricing/rate on Sage SalesLogix only applicable when switching from an eligible competitive product. Promotional rate applies only to the initially contracted period, after which the per user per month price will be increased to the MSRP at Sage’s discretion. Proof of competitive product required and only available for 1, 2 or 3 year subscriptions on a license for license basis. Additional users added after the initial contract will be subject to the current MSRP or at the prevailing volume discount rate if applicable. To participate in this program, new customers must agree to participate in the Sage CRM Solutions Customer Reference Program 90 days following implementation of Sage SalesLogix. Promotion cannot be combined with any other Sage promotion. Offer expires March 31, 2011.
**10% credit is applied toward the purchase of services from the reseller of record. This rebate does not apply to purchases of Sage SalesLogix Cloud.
***Based on a Keystroke Level Modeling competitive study conducted by Sage and Measuring Usability, LLC in May 2009. Competitors include Microsoft Dynamics® CRM and Salesforce.com.
©2010 Sage Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Sage, the Sage logos, and the Sage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc. or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
8800 N. Gainey Center Dr., Suite 200
Scottsdale, AZ 85258