Within lead records in InforCRM, there are a number of DoNotContact fields, such as Do Not Solicit, Do Not Mail, Do Not Phone, etc... InforCRM provides an area to set up a default value for the Do Not Solicit value on new Leads, however it does not do anything with the other Do Not Contact fields. In InforCRM, the DoNotSolict value supersedes the other Do Not Contact fields, so it shouldn't matter, however some of our clients find it confu...
- Where the IOBOX Database Connection Definition is Stored for ION Integration with Infor CRM
- Using an Edit Page to Add Records to an Editable Detail (Instead of Adding an Editable Row) in Creatio
- Looking up Records in Creatio
- Refreshing a Specific Row Only in a Section List in Creatio
- Refreshing a Section List in Creatio