Infor CRM (Saleslogix) focused webinar, free training opportunities, blog highlights.
Check out this month’s newsletter, and if you aren’t currently on our distribution list you can sign up here .
First Look: The All New Infor CRM (Saleslogix) v8.2 Sync for Exchange
Infor CRM (Saleslogix) v8.2 is full of new features and improvements, and this month we’re going to get technical as we focus on the brand new Infor CRM Sync for Exchange. This new functionality allows for the sharing of information between Infor CRM and Microsoft Exchange and offers an alternative to Exchange Link. We encourage you to join us as we review how the Exchange Sync will automatically:
- Create History records from emails
- Sync Contacts
- Sync Calendar items
- Sync Tasks
We will also:
- Explain the difference between Exchange Link, the Outlook integration, and the new Exchange Sync.
- Discuss the connection to Exchange and the prerequisites.
- Give an overview of the installation and configuration options.
What: First Look: The All New Infor CRM (Saleslogix) v8.2 Sync for Exchange Presented by Scott Weber of Customer FX
When: Wednesday, August 26th, 2015 at 2pm CDT
Where: Online via GoToWebinar
|Infor CRM (Saleslogix) News
Want product information? We’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest Infor CRM and industry related news.
- Infor CRM (Saleslogix) Mobile v3.3.1 is now available. Learn more about this release here.
- The newest version of intelli-CTi is now available for Infor CRM (Saleslogix) v7.5.4 through v8.2. Read more.
- Infor CRM (Saleslogix) Developer Tips now available in the customerfx.com document library. Find it here.
Free Infor CRM (Saleslogix) Training
Free training to help you learn new Infor CRM skills and brush up on old ones. Take a look at what we have scheduled:
Monday, August 31st at 2pm CDT:Infor CRM (Saleslogix) Web – Navigating Reports
Monday, September 14th at 2pm CDT: Infor CRM v8 – Exploring Search Options and Filters
Monday, September 21st at 2pm CDT: Creating a New Sales Process in Infor CRM