Advanced Analytics v3.0: Bringing Business Intelligence to Infor CRM (Saleslogix)
Are you interested in accessing valuable information residing in your Infor CRM system? Information such as real-time snapshots and analysis of organizational, departmental, or individual performance that will allow you to make more informed business decisions? If so, don’t miss this month’s Advanced Analytics webinar.
Advanced Analytics v3.0 is a Business Intelligence add-on solution for Infor CRM (Saleslogix) that provides interactive reporting with the ability to drill-down to the actionable data in your Infor CRM database. Using Advanced Analytics in conjunction with Infor CRM will help you to gain insight into team performance and increase productivity by predicting outcomes, correct processes that no longer work (or never did), and learn where to focus your resources to increase profitable business opportunities. Join us as we review:
- Pre-built dashboard reports for Sales, Marketing and Support.
- In-memory database for fast response and low impact on your CRM system.
- One click hyperlink to Infor CRM records.
- Building Infor CRM groups from filtered dashboards.
- Adding custom tables and data sources.
- Exporting your graphical reports.
What: Advanced Analytics v3.0 for Infor CRM (Saleslogix): Harnessing the Power of Business Intelligence Presented by Scott Weber of Customer FX
When: Wednesday, February 24th at 2pm CST
Where: Online via GoToWebinar
Next Month’s Webinar: Infor CRM (Saleslogix) v8.3
Your chance to get a sneak peek at the next release.
You’ve probably heard that the release of Infor CRM v8.3 is due in the very near future, and you’re wondering what to expect. While there are many fixes and new features, here are few to satisfy your curiosity:
- Infor Configure Price Quote (CPQ) is now integrated with Sales Orders, Quotes, and Opportunities in the Web Client.
- Outlook Sync and the Outlook Integration features have been improved with links to CRM Account, Contact, Opportunities and Tickets for Outlook appointments.
- Ability to enable the Username/Time Stamp button to add your name, the date, and time to memo boxes.
- Improved Quote and Sales Order processes have separated Quotes from Sales Orders.
And these just scratch the surface of what we have to share with you. We hope you’ll join us on Wednesday, March 16th at 2pm, for your sneak peek!
Infor CRM News
If you’re looking for product information you’ve come to the right place.
- Finding Which Users are Logged-In from Within Infor CRM (Saleslogix). No sleuthing required.
- Infor CRM Plugin Types. We’ve got your complete list right here.
- Adding a Photo From Your Phone as an Attachment in Infor CRM. Learn how and impress your friends!
- Changing the Background Color of Composite Controls in the Infor CRM Web Client. Form follows function.
Upcoming Infor CRM Workshops
Whether you’re just starting out with Infor CRM, or you’re a veteran, our workshops aim to increase and improve your use of Infor CRM.
Check out the workshops we have scheduled to round out February and get started in March:
- Monday, February 29th at 2pm CST: Creating a New Contact Process in Infor CRM (Saleslogix)
- Monday, March 7th at 2pm CST: Infor CRM (Saleslogix) Web: Navigating Reports
- Monday, March 14th at 2pm CDT: Setting Up New Users in Infor CRM (Saleslogix)
If there are training workshops would like to see, or if you have a suggestion for a monthly webinar topic, let us know! Send suggestions and feedback to email@example.com.