Infor CRM (Saleslogix) v8.3: Your First Look
You can still register!
Infor CRM v8.3 will soon be available and we’re excited to share some of the new features and functionality with you. So what can you expect? Infor has continued to work on the ability of Infor CRM to integrate with some core Infor products such as Ming.le and Infor CPQ, as well as back office integration with bi-directional synchronization of Quotes and Sales Orders. But there’s more to this release than just integration improvements. Join us this month as we review new features, such as:
- Improvements to Quote and Sales Order processes have separated Quotes from Sales Orders.
- The Notes/History, Activities, and Ticket Activities tab preview pane now displays up to 256 characters below the record instead of a separate pane.
- Ability to set Customer Service user options.
- Ability to add a Quote from an Opportunity, including any products.
- Administrators now have the ability to copy user profile information to multiple users.
- Windows 10 is now a qualified operating system.
And this is nowhere near a complete list.
What: Infor CRM (Saleslogix) v8.3: Your First Look Presented by Scott Weber of Customer FX
When: Wednesday, March 16th at 2pm DST
Where: Online via GoToWebinar
Infor CRM News
If you’re looking for product information you’ve come to the right place.
- Inforum 2016 takes place July 10-13 in NYC. You don’t want to miss the Infor customer event of the year.
- Showing local time in the Infor CRM Web Ticket History tab. Because users deserve to see the correct time.
- Editable grid modifications/deployments with new entity properties in Infor CRM. Learn how to save yourself some frustration.
Upcoming Infor CRM Workshops
Whether you’re just starting out with Infor CRM, or you’re a veteran, our workshops aim to increase and improve your use of Infor CRM.
Check out what’s on tap for the end of March and beginning of April:
- Monday, March 21st at 2pm CDT: Creating and Deleting Filters in Infor CRM Web v8
- Monday, March 28th at 2pm CDT: Infor CRM v8: Exploring Search Options and Filters
- Monday, April 4th at 2pm CDT: Infor CRM v8: Using the Duplicate Wizard