Here are some simple steps you can take to help accomplish a build/deploy if you are having issues with your Infor CRM system:
1. Close your Application Manager and reopen it.
2. Reboot your Web Server.
3. Reboot your Sql Server
4. Create a Project backup and test that on your Test system. If they are no issues on the Test system, the issues with the Build/Deploy are definitely environment related.
5. Look at the C:\windows\system32\cliconfg.exe file. Double click on it and make sure TCP/IP* is enabled.
6. Once enabled, set the server name in the alias to the SQL server hosting the Infor CRM database.
7. Reopen the Application Architect and try to Build/Deploy again.
*If TCP/IP is not enabled, the system may be trying to use a different method which may be slower. By enabling TCP/IP you are enabling the most efficient method of data transfer.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest Infor CRM (Saleslogix) and Creatio (bpm'online) news and product updates!
You have Successfully Subscribed!