SalesLogix Cloud is poised to challenge Salesforce for the top spot in the CRM category. Here are the top 7 ways SalesLogix Cloud beats Salesforce.
1. Less than Half the Cost. Way less. SalesLogix Cloud is actually closer to 1/4 the actual cost of Salesforce.
2. Twice as Easy to Use. At least. Building a simple call list in Salesforce takes 13 steps. SalesLogix Cloud? 5 easy steps.
3. SalesLogix Cloud is Full CRM. Sales, Marketing, Service, Support. Salesforce is sales and marketing. You need to buy Service Cloud for service and support.
4. Integrated CRM. SalesLogix Cloud is a single 360 view app. Salesforce still clings to the discredited silo structure. Separate silos for Sales and Marketing and Service and Support.
5. Data ownership. With SalesLogix Cloud you own your data – all of it. Salesforce? Not.
6. Safety. Your data lives in its own physical SalesLogix Cloud database, walled off from all other subscribers. With Salesforce your data is mixed in the same database tables with thousands of other subscribers.
7. No Nickel and Diming. Salesforce loads you up with multiple, hidden? charges that are not included in their published price. SalesLogix Cloud? No way!
More in this series: