I recently was having problems seeing changes I was making to a deployed ASP.Net SalesLogix web page. Specifically, the changes I was making to a Lookup control. What I discovered is that the changes to my page were not reflected in my lookup until after I logged out of the SalesLogix web client and logged back in. Simply refreshing my page in the browser had no affect. Apparently some information is being cached in session state. Just a heads up that if you are not seeing something work as you would expect in the SalesLogix web client, try logging out.
There are other things like changes to user security or information that I have also found are cached at log in so in general this is a good practice when testing out your pages.