There may be a time when you will need to uninstall an earlier version of SalesLogix. There are two areas you will want to address, the registry and the folders in Program Files. If you really want to make sure all remnants are removed purge the registry of any SalesLogix reference and remove the folders from windows explorer, and if your system is older then version 6 remove the Interact Commerce folders as well.
- Column Names to Avoid and Build Errors for Object Entities in Creatio
- How to Create a Filter to View the Active Marketing Contacts in Creatio
- Issue with saving Date Criteria in the InforCRM Query Builder version 18.104.22.168
- Conditionally Making a Detail Read-Only in Creatio
- A New Way to Create a Detail (One-to-Many List) in Creatio 7.17.1