Creatio will be rolling out this update within the next few days for all customers.
Here are some of the highlights of this new release:
- Business processes. When building a process diagram, it’s now much easier for users to assign process tasks to roles; any employee with this role can perform such a task; it is convenient to work with group tasks in the communication panel.
- Dynamic cases. We’ve implemented Sales Playbook hints to simplify users’ work with leads, sales, orders, and other objects in the system.
- Home pages. When customizing the home page, you can change the automatically generated element code; it became easier to update homepage data; data view on mobile devices was also improved.
- Working with chats. Now users can transfer chats to other departments; push notifications were added for new chat messages; the processing of messages sent in Facebook Messenger’s guest mode was improved, too.
- Banks and Finances. In the Financial Services Creatio product line, it’s now possible to work with product selection as part of a business process.
- Email Marketing. When using throttling mechanism, it’s possible to specify the daily limit and throttling rules for the emails.