Here is a tip for SalesLogix web Admins. If your customers do not see their tickets in the Customer Portal you will need to change the default content page in Internet Information Services. Open IIS and select the Customer Portal Application from the SalesLogix Web Site. RMB and select Properties then open the documents tab. From here select the Ticket.aspx and move it to the top ot the list. That’s it – tickets will now appear by default.
- Column Names to Avoid and Build Errors for Object Entities in Creatio
- How to Create a Filter to View the Active Marketing Contacts in Creatio
- Issue with saving Date Criteria in the InforCRM Query Builder version 184.108.40.206
- Conditionally Making a Detail Read-Only in Creatio
- A New Way to Create a Detail (One-to-Many List) in Creatio 7.17.1